Easy ways to create significant food savings
How To Get Started Reducing That Grocery Bill
Interview by Gary Foreman
Free Grocery Pricebook Pages
Making Fresh Freezer Meals
Video: Feed Your Family Better for Less
Video: Healthy Foods Under $1
Coupon Strategies that Work
We interview Erin Huffstetler, founder of MyFrugalHome.com. We focused on how to save on your grocery budget. Erin shared her favorite technique, ideas on how to learn to cook, what she thinks of the coupon craze, using pricebooks, how to make your freezer your friend, how to avoid food waste and why it's easier now than ever before to save money on grcoeries.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- 7 restaurant tricks you shouldn't fall for
- The 11 best bargains at the checkout counter in May
- 9 secrets to making groceries last longer
- Leftovers: How to tell when food has gone bad
- To coupon or not to coupon?
- 5 ways to save when dining out
- Buying vitamins and supplements online Readers' Solutions