The Cheap Life
Healthy Foods Under $1
14 Ways to Buy Produce for Less
Saving on Healthy Foods
Video: Feed Your Family Better for Less
Video: Easy Ways to Trim the Grocery Budget
Do you want to drop you bad food habits without busting your food budget? Some of the healthiest foods around also cost the least! This week The Ultimate Cheapskate shows us how to buy healthy foods on the cheap.
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Also in Food & Groceries
- Buying the right Crockpot® for your needs
- The benefits of living without a microwave
- Make your own professional cakes
- March bargains in supermarket and beyond
- 7 frugal ways to save money on groceries
- 10 grocery savings secrets from insiders
- 6 tips for frugal grocery shopping