The Cheap Life
Healthy Foods Under $1
14 Ways to Buy Produce for Less
Saving on Healthy Foods
Video: Feed Your Family Better for Less
Video: Easy Ways to Trim the Grocery Budget
Do you want to drop you bad food habits without busting your food budget? Some of the healthiest foods around also cost the least! This week The Ultimate Cheapskate shows us how to buy healthy foods on the cheap.
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Also in Food & Groceries
- August bargains in the supermarket and beyond
- 3 ways to resist coupon seduction Video
- 7 restaurant tricks you shouldn't fall for
- 7 frugal ways to save money on groceries
- Savings challenge: Create a weekly dinner menu
- How to make ketchup
- Store brands: Extreme savings without the coupons
- Stop wasting food!
- Avoiding dried out slow cooker meals
- How to buy used canning equipment
- How to make your own kitchen pot rack