The Cheap Life
Healthy Foods Under $1
14 Ways to Buy Produce for Less
Saving on Healthy Foods
Video: Feed Your Family Better for Less
Video: Easy Ways to Trim the Grocery Budget
Do you want to drop you bad food habits without busting your food budget? Some of the healthiest foods around also cost the least! This week The Ultimate Cheapskate shows us how to buy healthy foods on the cheap.
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Also in Food & Groceries
- Transform your meals from bland to grand
- Comparing 6-quart slow cookers
- 7 gift ideas for the chef in your life
- Packaging homemade goodies as holiday gifts
- 14 food-rescuing tips from Grandma
- Grilled chicken marinades
- Freezer gifts for the holidays
- December bargains in the supermarket and beyond
- A dozen things you should buy in December
- 5 ways to save on home-brewed coffee
- 10 secrets grocery stores don't want you to know