We Review Ecocozies
Back to School Lunch Essentials
by Paige Estigarribia
The Dollar Stretcher was sent 2 Ecocozies to facilitate this review. The Dollar Stretcher received no compensation for this review. The opinions in this article are those of the author.
The beginning of a new school year is almost upon us. As school supplies start appearing on store shelves, and supply lists are sent out to parents and kids, we begin to get prepared for another school year. Here at Dollar Stretcher, we are always interested in tools and tricks to make the school year a little easier. So when we were contacted to review Ecocozies containers, we were excited. How do they stack up for back-to-school lunches? Here's our opinion:
A Little About Ecocozies
Ecocozies were designed to be a fun, fashionable, and safe containers, great for packing snacks and lunches on the go. They come in different colors and shapes, and they are completely reusable too! Plus they are insulated, and the liners are all food safe - they are a great way to pack snacks for on-the-go activities!
What We Liked About Ecocozies
We tried out our Ecocozies this summer at the beach, and we though they did a fantastic job of keeping foods fresh and cool, even on a hot beach day! We packed grapes and apples in one, and a sandwich in the other, and when snack time rolled around, these treats were fresh and cool! Plus the colors of the containers are so snazzy and bright, they were easy to find in our beach bag. Plus we love the fact that you can use it over and over. As an alternative to using plastic baggies every day, throwing them away, and then buying more, the ecocozie is a great and stylish way to pack your snacks!
Things to Think About Before Buying Ecocozies
Ecocozies come in several different sizes, however be sure to check the measurements of each, to be sure that it will fit in your lunch container. And if you are interested in learning more or purchasing them, Ecocozies are available on their website, as well as on Amazon.
And that's it! Ecocozies are stylish containers great for keeping school snacks and lunches fresh for longer. Be sure to check out their website for additional information.
Paige Estigarribia is a writer for The Dollar Stretcher who enjoys writing about food, frugal living, and money-saving tips. Visit Paige on Google+.
Take the Next Step:
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- The value of a stay-at-home parent Slideshow
- Throwing a successful child's birthday party
- The one month budget squeeze
- 10 things teens need to know about money
- Making school lunch healthy and affordable
- 7 steps to becoming a stay-st-home parent
- Getting adult children still living at home to contribute
- 6 things to consider before taking on the care of elderly parents
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Grocery items you can find on sale in September
- Teen texting-while-driving cost: No LOL
- 5 colleges where your kid can go to school for free
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator