Is it really possible for Millennials to succeed in today's tough economy?
Millennials & Money
interview by Gary Foreman
9 Financial Tips for Generation Y
"Real-World" Money Rules for Recent College Grads
Money Mistakes of a Young Couple
Video: College Students & Credit Cards: Just Say No?
If you came of age in the last 10 years, you've faced some of the toughest circumstances since WW2. Many Millennials are struggling to get a foothold in the new economy. Yet some are overcoming the challenges and doing well. Today we talk with Laura Shin, author of The Millennial Game Plan: 6 Secrets To Succeed In Today's Economy on The Dollar Stretcher interview to find out some things that Millennials can do to help ensure their financial success.
The gift of knowledge, especially financial knowledge, can make a great graduation gift! The Millennial Game Plan can help your graduate get off to a smart financial start.
Laura shin is a regular contributor to Forbes where you can find her book The Millennial Game Plan: 6 Secrets To Succeed In Today's Economy.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- 4 first-apartment tips for frugal millennials
- How to become a millionaire in 7 easy (hah!) steps
- 6 tips for merging finances as newlyweds
- $6-a-day road to retiring rich
- 4 to-do's for millennials who want to own a home
- 5 dumb things millennials do with money
- How to decide if you should go to grad school Readers' Solutions
- What are your student loan borrowing options?
- Money management advice for the 20-something crowd
- Student budget calculator
- Lunch savings calculator
- Save a million dollars calculator
- Student loan debt calculator