Is it really possible for Millennials to succeed in today's tough economy?
Millennials & Money
interview by Gary Foreman
9 Financial Tips for Generation Y
"Real-World" Money Rules for Recent College Grads
Money Mistakes of a Young Couple
Video: College Students & Credit Cards: Just Say No?
If you came of age in the last 10 years, you've faced some of the toughest circumstances since WW2. Many Millennials are struggling to get a foothold in the new economy. Yet some are overcoming the challenges and doing well. Today we talk with Laura Shin, author of The Millennial Game Plan: 6 Secrets To Succeed In Today's Economy on The Dollar Stretcher interview to find out some things that Millennials can do to help ensure their financial success.
The gift of knowledge, especially financial knowledge, can make a great graduation gift! The Millennial Game Plan can help your graduate get off to a smart financial start.
Laura shin is a regular contributor to Forbes where you can find her book The Millennial Game Plan: 6 Secrets To Succeed In Today's Economy.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Also in 20 Somethings
- Affordable hobbies on a tight budget Slideshow
- How an economic theory reduces your expenses
- How to use the home loan comparison calculator
- Do I need a will?
- How can I get my student loan penalty forgiven?
- 8 job hunting myths
- 4 first-apartment tips for frugal millennials
- 4 saving and investing tips for 20-somethings
- 6 tips for merging finances as newlyweds
- How to save for retirement in your 20s
- Borrower beware: What's your student loan going to cost every month?
- 5 reasons 6 figures won't make you rich
- Student budget calculator
- Lunch savings calculator
- Save a million dollars calculator
- Student loan debt calculator