The Cheap Life
Upcycle Project: Toilet Paper Roll Shelf Labels
Ways to Repurpose Old Furniture
Video: DIY Project - Key Chime
Make Money Upcycling
This week The Ultimate Cheapskate shares a great way you can use toilet paper rolls for organizing your stuff by turning them into nifty, yet thrifty, shelf labels.
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- Worst 6 products to buy in May if you want a bargain
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- Cheap ways to update your wardrobe as you lose weight
- How to save on outdoor equipment
- Home remedies to sooth the sizzle of sunburn