The Cheap Life
Upcycle Project: Toilet Paper Roll Shelf Labels
Ways to Repurpose Old Furniture
Video: DIY Project - Key Chime
Make Money Upcycling
This week The Ultimate Cheapskate shares a great way you can use toilet paper rolls for organizing your stuff by turning them into nifty, yet thrifty, shelf labels.
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- Tricks and treats: What not to buy in October
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less
- Affordable outdoor clothes for winter
- Best apps for cheaper, smarter travel Video
- How to get good deals on wine
- 3 herbal remedies for anxiety
- Declutter your wardrobe
- Could a thrift store be dangerous to your financial health?