The Cheap Life
Cheap Home Improvements
5 Free Home Improvement Projects
Home Improvement Projects Not To Do
10 Home Improvement Projects for Renters
This week The Ultimate Cheapskate shows us some simple projects for the home that can be done on the cheap that will bring priceless beautification to your home.
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Also in Home
- How to clean a gas BBQ grill
- Build your own firepit
- How to buy a chainsaw
- How to insulate your attic for winter
- How to clean greasy kitchen cabinets
- Make your own easy cushions with upholstery foam
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- How to keep your mortgage data safe from hackers
- 5 home renovations that can raise your insurance rate -- or lead to discounts
- The right way and wrong way to pay down your mortgage
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 3 ways (and 1 reason) to refinance a HELOC
- Flood insurance too high? You may have options
- Should I refinance my home equity line?
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?