How to add some decadence to your frugal lifestyle
The Decadent Frugal Life
interview by Gary Foreman
Sticking with a Frugal Lifestyle
7 Habits of Highly Frugal People
The Frugal Living Investment
When you hear the word 'decadent' you probably picture something luxurious. Something that's beyond your financial reach. But Amanda Grossman of FrugalConfessions.com believes in "frugal decadence". We'll talk to her about how to add some decadence to your frugal life in The Dollar Stretcher Interview.
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
Amanda Grossman is an author, educator and blogger. She and her husband have paid off nearly $60k in student loans and still found money to travel the world. She shares much of her experience at FrugalConfessions.com.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- 5 things that cost too much in June
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- 10 ways to save on natural skincare
- Buy generic? Or not?
- How to throw an awesome party on the cheap