How to add some decadence to your frugal lifestyle
The Decadent Frugal Life
interview by Gary Foreman
Sticking with a Frugal Lifestyle
7 Habits of Highly Frugal People
The Frugal Living Investment
When you hear the word 'decadent' you probably picture something luxurious. Something that's beyond your financial reach. But Amanda Grossman of FrugalConfessions.com believes in "frugal decadence". We'll talk to her about how to add some decadence to your frugal life in The Dollar Stretcher Interview.
Amanda Grossman is an author, educator and blogger. She and her husband have paid off nearly $60k in student loans and still found money to travel the world. She shares much of her experience at FrugalConfessions.com.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- Smartphone restaurant savings apps
- Bath bomb recipes
- 9 secrets to a successful consignment store sale
- 15 ways to use prescription bottles to get organized
- Homemade masks and scrubs
- How to host a baby shower
- Rainy day date ideas
- How to quit your day job for your dream job
- How to build a wardrobe on any budget
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- A cheat sheet on tipping do's and don'ts
- 6 reasons why it's dumb to buy a smartphone
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke