How to add some decadence to your frugal lifestyle
The Decadent Frugal Life
interview by Gary Foreman
Sticking with a Frugal Lifestyle
7 Habits of Highly Frugal People
The Frugal Living Investment
When you hear the word 'decadent' you probably picture something luxurious. Something that's beyond your financial reach. But Amanda Grossman of FrugalConfessions.com believes in "frugal decadence". We'll talk to her about how to add some decadence to your frugal life in The Dollar Stretcher Interview.
Amanda Grossman is an author, educator and blogger. She and her husband have paid off nearly $60k in student loans and still found money to travel the world. She shares much of her experience at FrugalConfessions.com.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- Using a smartphone when you're yardsaling
- 5 ways to save when dining out
- Affordable hair conditioner
- When your friend has expensive habits and tastes you can't afford
- Practically free mini vacations
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in April
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less