How to add some decadence to your frugal lifestyle
The Decadent Frugal Life
interview by Gary Foreman
Sticking with a Frugal Lifestyle
7 Habits of Highly Frugal People
The Frugal Living Investment
When you hear the word 'decadent' you probably picture something luxurious. Something that's beyond your financial reach. But Amanda Grossman of FrugalConfessions.com believes in "frugal decadence". We'll talk to her about how to add some decadence to your frugal life in The Dollar Stretcher Interview.
Amanda Grossman is an author, educator and blogger. She and her husband have paid off nearly $60k in student loans and still found money to travel the world. She shares much of her experience at FrugalConfessions.com.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- Tools for reaching your goals Slideshow
- Natural flea prevention
- Don't overspend on your wedding
- 8 ways to scam-proof your next vacation home rental
- Tips for profitable yard sale presentation
- What's on sale in March
- 5 types of freebies you can snag today
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in March
- 5 dental scams that can put the bite on you
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 5 cheap -- or even free -- ways to exercise