How to add some decadence to your frugal lifestyle
The Decadent Frugal Life
interview by Gary Foreman
Sticking with a Frugal Lifestyle
7 Habits of Highly Frugal People
The Frugal Living Investment
When you hear the word 'decadent' you probably picture something luxurious. Something that's beyond your financial reach. But Amanda Grossman of FrugalConfessions.com believes in "frugal decadence". We'll talk to her about how to add some decadence to your frugal life in The Dollar Stretcher Interview.
Amanda Grossman is an author, educator and blogger. She and her husband have paid off nearly $60k in student loans and still found money to travel the world. She shares much of her experience at FrugalConfessions.com.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- The emotions behind buying stuff
- Get a blackbelt in smart seasonal shopping
- Budget friendly ways to look younger
- A great budget wardrobe
- 10 ways to eat organic on the cheap
- 10 inside tips to scoring big when retail shopping
- On sale in July: Food, summer party supplies
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less