You can afford to feed your family well!
Feed Your Family Better for Less
interview by Gary Foreman
Fight Higher Grocery Bills
5 Sneaky Ways Grocery Stores Take Your Money
Video: Easy Ways to Trim the Grocery Budget
Video: Healthy Foods Under $1
Secrets of a Grocery Clerk
Are your trips to the grocery store becoming a painful experience? Has it become harder to put meat, veggies and milk into your grocery cart because of ever-increasing food prices? It is still possible to serve your family healthy foods on an affordable budget. In this Dollar Stretcher interview with Erin Chase, editor of 5DollarDinners.com, find out some great ways your family can eat better for less.
Erin Chase, also known as the $5 Dinner Mom, is the founder and editor of 5DollarDinners.com. For help reducing your grocery spending, or with meal planning and couponing, or just to find some really great frugal recipes, visit her site and see how easy it can be to save.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Also in Food & Groceries
- What I learned from ethnic markets
- Frugal living lessons from WW2
- Food psychology: Using color and texture to make economical meals more appealing
- Fun recipes to keep the kids busy this summer
- Calculate the cost of meat per serving
- How crossover cooking can save you money
- May bargains in supermarkets and beyond
- 3 ways to resist coupon seduction Video
- 7 restaurant tricks you shouldn't fall for
- 7 frugal ways to save money on groceries
- Savings challenge: Create a weekly dinner menu