You can afford to feed your family well!
Feed Your Family Better for Less
interview by Gary Foreman
Fight Higher Grocery Bills
5 Sneaky Ways Grocery Stores Take Your Money
Video: Easy Ways to Trim the Grocery Budget
Video: Healthy Foods Under $1
Secrets of a Grocery Clerk
Are your trips to the grocery store becoming a painful experience? Has it become harder to put meat, veggies and milk into your grocery cart because of ever-increasing food prices? It is still possible to serve your family healthy foods on an affordable budget. In this Dollar Stretcher interview with Erin Chase, editor of 5DollarDinners.com, find out some great ways your family can eat better for less.
Erin Chase, also known as the $5 Dinner Mom, is the founder and editor of 5DollarDinners.com. For help reducing your grocery spending, or with meal planning and couponing, or just to find some really great frugal recipes, visit her site and see how easy it can be to save.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Also in Food & Groceries
- Transform your meals from bland to grand
- Comparing 6-quart slow cookers
- 7 gift ideas for the chef in your life
- Packaging homemade goodies as holiday gifts
- 14 food-rescuing tips from Grandma
- Grilled chicken marinades
- Freezer gifts for the holidays
- December bargains in the supermarket and beyond
- A dozen things you should buy in December
- 5 ways to save on home-brewed coffee
- 10 secrets grocery stores don't want you to know