Is pest control really a DIY project?
Do-It-Yourself Pest Control
interview by Gary Foreman
Getting the Best DIY Pest Control Results
Video: DIY Pest Control - Fleas
Video: DIY Pest Control - Roaches
Visit the Pests section of the TDS Library
We've all fought pests around our home. Insects and animals that we didn't want around. Sometimes we called in a pest control company. But many of us would rather it be a DIY project. That's why we invited Michael Gossling of DoMyOwnPestControl.com to be our guest on The Dollar Stretcher interview.
Michael Gossling is a certified pest control operator and co-CEO of DoMyOwnPestControl.com. He founded the company and site in 2004.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Also in Home
- Buying carpet for less
- Inexpensive backyard play areas
- Eliminating bed bugs
- Managing home projects
- Furnishing your first apartment
- 7 low-cost ways to beat the heat
- Happy homemaking the homemade way
- DIY furniture remakes
- Inexpensive ways to change color of laminate countertops
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- Does staging really raise a home's price?
- 5 home renovation can raise your insurance rate -- or lead to discounts
- The right way and wrong way to pay down your mortgage
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 3 ways (and 1 reason) to refinance a HELOC
- 6 home projects that don't pay for themselves
- Should I refinance my home equity line?