Is pest control really a DIY project?
Do-It-Yourself Pest Control
interview by Gary Foreman
Getting the Best DIY Pest Control Results
Video: DIY Pest Control - Fleas
Video: DIY Pest Control - Roaches
Visit the Pests section of the TDS Library
We've all fought pests around our home. Insects and animals that we didn't want around. Sometimes we called in a pest control company. But many of us would rather it be a DIY project. That's why we invited Michael Gossling of DoMyOwnPestControl.com to be our guest on The Dollar Stretcher interview.
Michael Gossling is a certified pest control operator and co-CEO of DoMyOwnPestControl.com. He founded the company and site in 2004.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Also in Home
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- Tha basics of financing a home improvement project
- 4 secrets to budgeting for a home purchase
- Getting rid of hornets
- Does home ownership or renting make more sense in retirement? Expert Interview
- Finding an affordable safe handyman
- Make your decor pop with these little things
- Affordable window treatments
- Make a game room for your family on a dime
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Should I borrow from my home equity?
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?