Is pest control really a DIY project?
Do-It-Yourself Pest Control
interview by Gary Foreman
Getting the Best DIY Pest Control Results
Video: DIY Pest Control - Fleas
Video: DIY Pest Control - Roaches
Visit the Pests section of the TDS Library
We've all fought pests around our home. Insects and animals that we didn't want around. Sometimes we called in a pest control company. But many of us would rather it be a DIY project. That's why we invited Michael Gossling of DoMyOwnPestControl.com to be our guest on The Dollar Stretcher interview.
Michael Gossling is a certified pest control operator and co-CEO of DoMyOwnPestControl.com. He founded the company and site in 2004.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Also in Home
- DIY backyard waterfall
- Painting a basement floor
- Make your own laundry detergent
- Do-it-yourself home remodeling on the cheap
- Simple steps to lower your water and sewer bills
- Decorating with yard sale finds
- Managing your mortgage
- The cheapskate's guide to flooring
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- Does staging really raise a home's price?
- 6 energy-saving projects for your home
- The right way and wrong way to pay down your mortgage
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- How much equity can you cash out of your home?
- 6 home projects that don't pay for themselves
- Should I refinance my home equity line?