Is pest control really a DIY project?
Do-It-Yourself Pest Control
interview by Gary Foreman
Getting the Best DIY Pest Control Results
Video: DIY Pest Control - Fleas
Video: DIY Pest Control - Roaches
Visit the Pests section of the TDS Library
We've all fought pests around our home. Insects and animals that we didn't want around. Sometimes we called in a pest control company. But many of us would rather it be a DIY project. That's why we invited Michael Gossling of DoMyOwnPestControl.com to be our guest on The Dollar Stretcher interview.
Michael Gossling is a certified pest control operator and co-CEO of DoMyOwnPestControl.com. He founded the company and site in 2004.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Also in Home
- Sell my house? Or buy a new one first?
- DIY wall décor
- Home upgrades - Smart projects vs. costly mistakes Video
- Putting your lawn mower to bed for the winter
- Give your bathroom an inexpensive makeover
- First-time home buyer's how-to
- Combating carpenter ants
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- How to keep your mortgage data safe from hackers
- 5 home renovations that can raise your insurance rate -- or lead to discounts
- The right way and wrong way to pay down your mortgage
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 3 ways (and 1 reason) to refinance a HELOC
- Flood insurance too high? You may have options
- Should I refinance my home equity line?
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?