Is it possible to eliminate fleas without an exterminator and without nasty chemicals?
Do-It-Yourself Pest Control: Fleas
interview by Gary Foreman
Low Cost Flea Control
Natural Flea Control
Killing Dust Mites
Visit the Fleas & Ticks section of the TDS Library
Your pet is a member of your family and you hate to see them scratch and suffer with fleas. What can you do to eliminate fleas? And, is there a way to do it without nasty chemicals? To find out we've invited William Slade, general manager of DoMyOwnPestControl.com to join us for The Dollar Stretcher interview.
William Slade is the General Manager of DoMyOwnPestControl.com and a resident pest expert. He's helped hundreds through the process of doing their own pest control treatment, not only for fleas, but for a whole host of other insects and pests.
Take the Next Step
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- 4 ways to pay off your mortgage earlier
- Preparing your home for sale
- How to seal your basement from outside moisture
- 4 ways to extend the life of your car
- This week's Readers' Tips
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Compare HELOC rates
- Check for a lower homeowners insurance rate
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?