Is it possible to eliminate fleas without an exterminator and without nasty chemicals?
Do-It-Yourself Pest Control: Fleas
interview by Gary Foreman
Low Cost Flea Control
Natural Flea Control
Video: DIY Pest Control - Roaches
Visit the Fleas & Ticks section of the TDS Library
Your pet is a member of your family and you hate to see them scratch and suffer with fleas. What can you do to eliminate fleas? And, is there a way to do it without nasty chemicals? To find out we've invited William Slade, general manager of DoMyOwnPestControl.com to join us for The Dollar Stretcher interview.
William Slade is the General Manager of DoMyOwnPestControl.com and a resident pest expert. He's helped hundreds through the process of doing their own pest control treatment, not only for fleas, but for a whole host of other insects and pests.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Also in Home
- Cleaning coffee stains on carpeting
- Is it a DIY job? How to tell
- Don't kill your small engine!
- Choosing a new freezer
- Laundry the old-fashioned way
- Applying engineering techniques to pesky household problems
- 25 tips and tricks for an organized move
- Tiling a shower stall
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- Does staging really raise a home's price?
- 5 home renovation can raise your insurance rate -- or lead to discounts
- The right way and wrong way to pay down your mortgage
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 3 ways (and 1 reason) to refinance a HELOC
- 6 home projects that don't pay for themselves
- Should I refinance my home equity line?
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?