Is it possible to eliminate fleas without an exterminator and without nasty chemicals?
Do-It-Yourself Pest Control: Fleas
interview by Gary Foreman
Low Cost Flea Control
Natural Flea Control
Killing Dust Mites
Visit the Fleas & Ticks section of the TDS Library
Your pet is a member of your family and you hate to see them scratch and suffer with fleas. What can you do to eliminate fleas? And, is there a way to do it without nasty chemicals? To find out we've invited William Slade, general manager of DoMyOwnPestControl.com to join us for The Dollar Stretcher interview.
William Slade is the General Manager of DoMyOwnPestControl.com and a resident pest expert. He's helped hundreds through the process of doing their own pest control treatment, not only for fleas, but for a whole host of other insects and pests.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Also in Home
- How to seal your basement from outside moisture
- Are you ready to buy your first home? Video
- How to clear a clogged drain naturally
- Indoor container gardening
- Hot? Turn on the furnace!
- The essential starting point to lower summer energy bills
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- How spring cleaning can save you money
- 4 secrets to budgeting for a home purchase
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?