The Cheap Life
Extraordinary Duct Tape
Common Repairs in the Kitchen
Restoring Yard Tools
Extend the Life of Your Tools
According to the Ultimate Cheapskate, duct tape is a miracle product. It's super strong... sticks to almost anything ... and is even waterproof! This week, The Ultimate Cheapskate teaches us how to use it, where to use it and more!
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- What's it like selling Avon products?
- New ways to sell your stuff online
- 13 ways to have a dreamy wedding for less
- Natural dry hair solutions
- How to find hidden treasure at garage sales
- The young professional woman: The high cost of getting ready for work
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in May
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less