The Cheap Life
Extraordinary Duct Tape
Common Repairs in the Kitchen
Restoring Yard Tools
Extend the Life of Your Tools
According to the Ultimate Cheapskate, duct tape is a miracle product. It's super strong... sticks to almost anything ... and is even waterproof! This week, The Ultimate Cheapskate teaches us how to use it, where to use it and more!
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less
- A stress-free Christmas
- How to have younger looking eyes without paying for surgery
- Homemade energy drinks
- Less expensive hobby and craft supplies
- Ways to cut the cost of beauty products
- Start your summer vacation planning now