The Cheap Life
Extraordinary Duct Tape
Common Repairs in the Kitchen
Restoring Yard Tools
Extend the Life of Your Tools
According to the Ultimate Cheapskate, duct tape is a miracle product. It's super strong... sticks to almost anything ... and is even waterproof! This week, The Ultimate Cheapskate teaches us how to use it, where to use it and more!
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- Using MeetUp.com to save money
- Avoiding vacation debt & regret Video
- Can you save your smartphone from water damage? Giveaway
- Get well gift basket ideas
- How to be generous but frugal
- To elope? Or not?
- How to quit your day job for your dream job
- How to build a wardrobe on any budget
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- A cheat sheet on tipping do's and don'ts
- 6 reasons why it's dumb to buy a smartphone
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke