The Cheap Life
For Richer, Not Poorer: Cheapskate Weddings
Video: Easy Ways to Cut Wedding Costs
A Less Expensive, More Meaningful Wedding
26 Ways to Cut Your Wedding Bill
With the average wedding costing $30,000, no wonder brides and grooms vow to stay together for richer or for poorer. This week, The Ultimate Cheapskate discusses ways you can still have your dream wedding without having to live in the poor house once you are hitched!
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- Worst 6 products to buy in May if you want a bargain
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- The high cost of convenience
- How credit cards can reduce the cost of traveling
- Keep your leather boots looking good year after year Readers' Solutions