The Cheap Life
For Richer, Not Poorer: Cheapskate Weddings
Video: Easy Ways to Cut Wedding Costs
A Less Expensive, More Meaningful Wedding
26 Ways to Cut Your Wedding Bill
With the average wedding costing $30,000, no wonder brides and grooms vow to stay together for richer or for poorer. This week, The Ultimate Cheapskate discusses ways you can still have your dream wedding without having to live in the poor house once you are hitched!
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- What's it like selling Avon products?
- New ways to sell your stuff online
- 13 ways to have a dreamy wedding for less
- Natural dry hair solutions
- How to find hidden treasure at garage sales
- The young professional woman: The high cost of getting ready for work
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in May
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less