The Cheap Life
For Richer, Not Poorer: Cheapskate Weddings
Video: Easy Ways to Cut Wedding Costs
A Less Expensive, More Meaningful Wedding
26 Ways to Cut Your Wedding Bill
With the average wedding costing $30,000, no wonder brides and grooms vow to stay together for richer or for poorer. This week, The Ultimate Cheapskate discusses ways you can still have your dream wedding without having to live in the poor house once you are hitched!
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Prices keep rising while my income remains stagnant and I worry I am heading for debt trouble. Tell us: Yes, I think I am heading for debt trouble and could use some help! or No, I am not in debt trouble but I am always looking for new ways to help keep my budget on track!
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- 8 social media posts that can cost you
- 4 lessons from the Back to the Land movement
- Hair care on the cheap
- This week's Readers' Tips