Prevent costly home repairs with some frugal home maintenance
Saving Money with Home Maintenance
interview by Gary Foreman
Maintain Today, Save Tomorrow
Preventive Home Maintenance
Home Maintenance Schedules
Could an unexpected home repair bill throw your finances into a tailspin? It happens to a lot of families each year. Are there ways to protect yourself? Why not prevent some of those costly home repairs with a bit of frugal home maintenance? We'll answer those questions and more as we visit with Elizabeth Dodson of Homezada.com in this Dollar Stretcher interview.
Elizabeth Dodson is the co-Founder of online home management software company, Homezada.com. The site is dedicated to helping you get organized, be better prepared, and save money managing your home.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Also in Home
- Buying carpet for less
- Inexpensive backyard play areas
- Eliminating bed bugs
- Managing home projects
- Furnishing your first apartment
- 7 low-cost ways to beat the heat
- Happy homemaking the homemade way
- DIY furniture remakes
- Inexpensive ways to change color of laminate countertops
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- Does staging really raise a home's price?
- 5 home renovation can raise your insurance rate -- or lead to discounts
- The right way and wrong way to pay down your mortgage
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 3 ways (and 1 reason) to refinance a HELOC
- 6 home projects that don't pay for themselves
- Should I refinance my home equity line?