Prevent costly home repairs with some frugal home maintenance
Saving Money with Home Maintenance
interview by Gary Foreman
Maintain Today, Save Tomorrow
Preventive Home Maintenance
Home Maintenance Schedules
Could an unexpected home repair bill throw your finances into a tailspin? It happens to a lot of families each year. Are there ways to protect yourself? Why not prevent some of those costly home repairs with a bit of frugal home maintenance? We'll answer those questions and more as we visit with Elizabeth Dodson of Homezada.com in this Dollar Stretcher interview.
Elizabeth Dodson is the co-Founder of online home management software company, Homezada.com. The site is dedicated to helping you get organized, be better prepared, and save money managing your home.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- 15 mistakes to avoid when selling your home
- 9 ways to buy furniture for less
- Need a bigger home? How to maximize the space you already have
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Should I borrow from my home equity?
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?