Prevent costly home repairs with some frugal home maintenance
Saving Money with Home Maintenance
interview by Gary Foreman
Maintain Today, Save Tomorrow
Preventive Home Maintenance
Home Maintenance Schedules
Could an unexpected home repair bill throw your finances into a tailspin? It happens to a lot of families each year. Are there ways to protect yourself? Why not prevent some of those costly home repairs with a bit of frugal home maintenance? We'll answer those questions and more as we visit with Elizabeth Dodson of Homezada.com in this Dollar Stretcher interview.
Elizabeth Dodson is the co-Founder of online home management software company, Homezada.com. The site is dedicated to helping you get organized, be better prepared, and save money managing your home.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Also in Home
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- Tha basics of financing a home improvement project
- 4 secrets to budgeting for a home purchase
- 5 steps to saving money with a lasagna garden
- Buying a lease/option home
- Affordable fences
- Fixing up furniture the frugal way
- How a "time of use" meter could reduce your electric bill
- 10 ways to set up a home office without blowing your budget
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?