Prevent costly home repairs with some frugal home maintenance
Saving Money with Home Maintenance
interview by Gary Foreman
Maintain Today, Save Tomorrow
Preventive Home Maintenance
Home Maintenance Schedules
Could an unexpected home repair bill throw your finances into a tailspin? It happens to a lot of families each year. Are there ways to protect yourself? Why not prevent some of those costly home repairs with a bit of frugal home maintenance? We'll answer those questions and more as we visit with Elizabeth Dodson of Homezada.com in this Dollar Stretcher interview.
Elizabeth Dodson is the co-Founder of online home management software company, Homezada.com. The site is dedicated to helping you get organized, be better prepared, and save money managing your home.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Also in Home
- Tricks to painting interior trim
- Affordable chimney care
- Do-it-yourself brick walkways
- The pros and cons of having a homeowners association
- 5 places to find free firewood
- Homemade detergent for HE washing machines
- 5 best budget decorating tips under $20
- How to make garden stones
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- Does staging really raise a home's price?
- 5 home renovation can raise your insurance rate -- or lead to discounts
- The right way and wrong way to pay down your mortgage
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 3 ways (and 1 reason) to refinance a HELOC
- 6 home projects that don't pay for themselves
- Should I refinance my home equity line?
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?