Don't let a wrong choice ruin your finances for years
Are You Ready To Buy Your First Home?
interview by Gary Foreman
Preparing to Buy Your First Home
11 Must-Do's for First Time Home Buyers
5 First-Time Homebuyer Mistakes to Avoid
Buying a home will be the largest single financial decision you make. The wrong choice can ruin your finances for years. Especially if you're a 20-something and this is your first home. Join us as we discuss how to know when you're ready to buy your first home and how much house to buy in this Dollar Stretcher interview with LaTisha Styles of YoungFinances.com.
LaTisha Styles is an author and motivational speaker. She's worked as an Investment Analyst, started a profitable business, and been featured in local and national media. In 2010 she started YoungFinances.com. Today she focuses on making personal finance simple and fun for college students and recent grads.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Also in 20 Somethings
- How to become a work at home mom Video
- Why cheap shoes are a bad buy
- Stretching your hair color dollar
- An inexpensive wedding rehearsal dinner
- When your landlord is a jerk
- 4 first-apartment tips for frugal millennials
- Why live on a budget?
Personal finance questions before marriage
Here are some of the personal finance questions to answer before you decide you're ready for a lifelong commitment.
- How to save for retirement in your 20s
- 4 ways to save when tying the knot Video
- 5 reasons 6 figures won't make you rich
- Student budget calculator
- Lunch savings calculator
- Save a million dollars calculator
- Student loan debt calculator