Don't let a wrong choice ruin your finances for years
Are You Ready To Buy Your First Home?
interview by Gary Foreman
Preparing to Buy Your First Home
11 Must-Do's for First Time Home Buyers
5 First-Time Homebuyer Mistakes to Avoid
Buying a home will be the largest single financial decision you make. The wrong choice can ruin your finances for years. Especially if you're a 20-something and this is your first home. Join us as we discuss how to know when you're ready to buy your first home and how much house to buy in this Dollar Stretcher interview with LaTisha Styles of YoungFinances.com.
LaTisha Styles is an author and motivational speaker. She's worked as an Investment Analyst, started a profitable business, and been featured in local and national media. In 2010 she started YoungFinances.com. Today she focuses on making personal finance simple and fun for college students and recent grads.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- How are relationships affected by money?
- The secrets of making really good coffee at home
- How does shopping make you feel?
- Furnishing your first apartment
- How to have more money than a lottery winner
- How to apply for credit with no credit
- How to avoid regretting your college investment
- 11 best financial calculators for millennials
- Millennials: Are you flubbing renters insurance?
- Are you and your honey a money match?
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke