Don't let a wrong choice ruin your finances for years
Are You Ready To Buy Your First Home?
interview by Gary Foreman
Preparing to Buy Your First Home
11 Must-Do's for First Time Home Buyers
5 First-Time Homebuyer Mistakes to Avoid
Buying a home will be the largest single financial decision you make. The wrong choice can ruin your finances for years. Especially if you're a 20-something and this is your first home. Join us as we discuss how to know when you're ready to buy your first home and how much house to buy in this Dollar Stretcher interview with LaTisha Styles of YoungFinances.com.
LaTisha Styles is an author and motivational speaker. She's worked as an Investment Analyst, started a profitable business, and been featured in local and national media. In 2010 she started YoungFinances.com. Today she focuses on making personal finance simple and fun for college students and recent grads.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Also in 20 Somethings
- Furnishing a first apartment Slideshow
- 13 ways to score a bigger raise
- The beginner's guide to co-op buying
- 7 easy steps to shedding clothing you'll never wear
- Guidelines for establishing credit
- All-natural facial masks
- 4 first-apartment tips for frugal millennials
- 5 ways millennials mishandle money
- 6 tips for merging finances as newlyweds
- How to save for retirement in your 20s
- 4 ways to save when tying the knot Video
- 5 reasons 6 figures won't make you rich
- Student budget calculator
- Lunch savings calculator
- Save a million dollars calculator
- Student loan debt calculator