Don't let a wrong choice ruin your finances for years
Are You Ready To Buy Your First Home?
interview by Gary Foreman
Preparing to Buy Your First Home
11 Must-Do's for First Time Home Buyers
5 First-Time Homebuyer Mistakes to Avoid
Buying a home will be the largest single financial decision you make. The wrong choice can ruin your finances for years. Especially if you're a 20-something and this is your first home. Join us as we discuss how to know when you're ready to buy your first home and how much house to buy in this Dollar Stretcher interview with LaTisha Styles of YoungFinances.com.
LaTisha Styles is an author and motivational speaker. She's worked as an Investment Analyst, started a profitable business, and been featured in local and national media. In 2010 she started YoungFinances.com. Today she focuses on making personal finance simple and fun for college students and recent grads.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Money-Saving Tools for 20 Somethings
Popular This Week
- 4 first-apartment tips for frugal millennials
- 7 steps for millennials buried in student debt
- 6 tips for merging finances as newlyweds
- 4 to-do's for millennials who want to own a home
- 5 dumb things millennials do with money
- Writing a job winning resume
- Best apps for automatic savings
- How to win a scholarship
- This week's Readers' Tips