The Cheap Life
DIY Project: Key Chime
Video: Can-terns, A Cheap DIY Upcycle Project
Video: Reducing Debt and Clutter with Upcycling and Repurposing
Ways to Repurpose Old Furniture
Do you have a bunch of old keys in your junk draw that you no longer use? This week, The Ultimate Cheapskate shows us how to recycle them into a whimsical chime that you can hang on your front porch or patio or in your yard.
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- Rent a garden plot
- Using lemons for your health and cleaning
- Garage Sales 101
- Taking professional quality photos with your cellphone
- Savings for singles
- 10 easy ways to get organized
- What's on sale in March
- 5 types of freebies you can snag today
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in March
- 5 dental scams that can put the bite on you
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 5 cheap -- or even free -- ways to exercise