The Cheap Life
DIY Project: Key Chime
Video: Can-terns, A Cheap DIY Upcycle Project
Video: Reducing Debt and Clutter with Upcycling and Repurposing
Ways to Repurpose Old Furniture
Do you have a bunch of old keys in your junk draw that you no longer use? This week, The Ultimate Cheapskate shows us how to recycle them into a whimsical chime that you can hang on your front porch or patio or in your yard.
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- 10 ways to save on natural skincare
- The emotions behind buying stuff
- Creative recycling: Putting old things to new uses
- Updating job skills inexpensively
- Frugal solution to dry hair
- 9 tools for getting and staying organized
- On sale in July: Food, summer party supplies
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less