The Cheap Life
DIY Project: Key Chime
Video: Can-terns, A Cheap DIY Upcycle Project
Video: Reducing Debt and Clutter with Upcycling and Repurposing
Ways to Repurpose Old Furniture
Do you have a bunch of old keys in your junk draw that you no longer use? This week, The Ultimate Cheapskate shows us how to recycle them into a whimsical chime that you can hang on your front porch or patio or in your yard.
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- Get creative in the kitchen and save #TDSPantryChallenge
- How to start a pet-sitting business
- How to sell your stuff on consignment Slideshow
- 10 things you don't want to get caught doing in your closet
- Cheaper kitty litter
- Grandma's secrets to super skin
- 8 fitness apps to aid your New Year's resolution
- 5 ways to look good for less
- 7 ways to haggle for the best bargain
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 6 ways to significantly boost your income