Learn about some of the most prevalent credit score myths so you can separate fact from fiction
Credit Score Fact vs. Fiction
interview by Gary Foreman
The Importance of Knowing Your Mate's Credit Score
7 Simple Ways to Improve Your Credit Score
What Is a Credit Score?
6 Facts Baby Boomers Need to Know About Credit
Your credit score can make or break your financial future. Yet, not that many of us know our score or how it's calculated. In fact, many of the things that we think are true are not. To help us separate fact from fiction we've invited Becky Frost of Experian Consumer Services to join us on The Dollar Stretcher Interview.
Becky Frost is senior manager of consumer education at Experian Consumer Services.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Debt from my past is preventing me from saving for my future! Tell us: Yes, debt is hindering my ability to save and I could use help dealing with it! or No, debt is not a problem but I am trying to get ahead financially!
More Money Tips & Tools
- 5 low-risk ways to earn higher interest now
- 10 easy ways to save money for the holidays
- 7 IRA withdrawals that don't trigger a penalty
- 4 secrets to maximize your credit card rewards
- Don't toss your financial resolutions just yet!
- How and why to put your legal and financial affairs on autopilot
- 18 ways money slips through your fingers
- This week's Readers' Tips