Learn about some of the most prevalent credit score myths so you can separate fact from fiction
Credit Score Fact vs. Fiction
interview by Gary Foreman
The Importance of Knowing Your Mate's Credit Score
7 Simple Ways to Improve Your Credit Score
What Is a Credit Score?
6 Facts Baby Boomers Need to Know About Credit
Your credit score can make or break your financial future. Yet, not that many of us know our score or how it's calculated. In fact, many of the things that we think are true are not. To help us separate fact from fiction we've invited Becky Frost of Experian Consumer Services to join us on The Dollar Stretcher Interview.
Becky Frost is senior manager of consumer education at Experian Consumer Services.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
More Money Tips & Tools
- 5 questions to ask yourself before saying 'yes' to another app or subscription
- Managing your mortgage for building wealth
- Successfully managing finances in a second marriage
- Saving-money secrets of the rich and frugal
- 5 low-risk ways to earn higher interest now
- How to save money fast
- 7 IRA withdrawals that don't trigger a penalty
- This week's Readers' Tips