The Cheap Life
Frugal and Famous
Money-Saving Secrets of the Rich and Frugal
How to Live a Life of Luxury without Going Broke
These week the Ultimate Cheapskate takes a look at the frugal lifestyles of the fabulously rich and famous! Can you guess which celebrities rock a frugalicious lifestyle?
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- Pay attention to lose weight
- 7 easy steps to shedding clothing you'll never wear
- Natural home remedies for mosquito bites
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Saving-money secrets of the rich and frugal
- This week's Readers' Tips