Inherited some jewelry and you're not sure what to do with it?
Inherited Jewelry: What to Save, What to Sell
interview by Gary Foreman
The Best Way to Turn Collectibles into Cash
Selling Gold? Understand the Exchange Rate to Get the Best Deal
Video: Selling Your Jewelry for the Best Price
Ways to Raise Quick Cash
You've inherited your mother's jewelry, but you're not sure what to do with it. There are a couple of pieces that you'll keep for sentimental reasons. But what should you do with the rest? And how do you know you're getting the best price for those pieces that you choose to sell? To answer these question and more, we've invited Andrew Fabrikant of FabOn5th to join us on The Dollar Stretcher Interview.
Andrew Fabrikant is a partner in FabOn5th, a nationwide leader in buying diamonds and estate jewelry. His family has been in the business for over 100 years and is recognized worldwide for their ability to assess each item of jewelry not only for its intrinsic worth but its aesthetic value, its market desirability and history.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- Pay attention to lose weight
- 7 easy steps to shedding clothing you'll never wear
- Natural home remedies for mosquito bites
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Saving-money secrets of the rich and frugal
- This week's Readers' Tips