How can you make sure you get what your jewelry is worth?
Selling Your Jewelry for the Best Price
interview by Gary Foreman
The Best Way to Turn Collectibles into Cash
Selling Gold? Understand the Exchange Rate to Get the Best Deal
Video: Negotiate a Better Deal on Anything
Ways to Raise Quick Cash
Would you like to make a little extra cash? Maybe you have some jewelry that you never wear, but you'd rather not sell unless you're sure you can get a reasonable price for it. How can you make sure you get what your jewelry is worth? We explore this topic on The Dollar Stretcher Interview.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- Pay attention to lose weight
- 7 easy steps to shedding clothing you'll never wear
- Natural home remedies for mosquito bites
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Saving-money secrets of the rich and frugal
- This week's Readers' Tips