How can you make sure you get what your jewelry is worth?
Selling Your Jewelry for the Best Price
interview by Gary Foreman
The Best Way to Turn Collectibles into Cash
Selling Gold? Understand the Exchange Rate to Get the Best Deal
Video: Negotiate a Better Deal on Anything
Ways to Raise Quick Cash
Would you like to make a little extra cash? Maybe you have some jewelry that you never wear, but you'd rather not sell unless you're sure you can get a reasonable price for it. How can you make sure you get what your jewelry is worth? We explore this topic on The Dollar Stretcher Interview.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
More Money Tips & Tools
- The best sources of adult education for updating your resume
- Personal finance calculators everyone should use
- How financial wellness differs from wealth
- Saving-money secrets of the rich and frugal
- 5 low-risk ways to earn higher interest now
- How to save money fast
- 7 IRA withdrawals that don't trigger a penalty
- This week's Readers' Tips