Sponsored Post: What's the best way to protect that wound from infection and promote healing?
Natural Wound Care
interview by Gary Foreman
KeriCure Product Review
Recipes for Homemade Salves
Natural Health Remedies from Everyday Products
TDS Library: Natural Living
You've cut your hand preparing dinner or your daughter skinned a knee learning to ride her new two-wheeler. What's the best way to protect that wound from infection and promote healing? To answer this question, we invited Dr. Kerriann Greenhalgh, founder and CEO of KeriCure, Inc. to join us on The Dollar Stretcher Interview.
The Dollar Stretcher received monetary compensation for this interview.
Dr. Kerriann Greenhalgh is a PhD in Organic Chemistry and the founder & CEO of KeriCure, Inc. While studying at the University of South Florida she realized there was a lack of products intended to prevent infection from minor injuries. That was the impetus for her to develope a natural approach to wound care that combines nanotechnology with natural, soothing ingredients.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Prices keep rising while my income remains stagnant and I worry I am heading for debt trouble. Tell us: Yes, I think I am heading for debt trouble and could use some help! or No, I am not in debt trouble but I am always looking for new ways to help keep my budget on track!
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- Why you might want to become a housesitter
- How to be a vegetarian or vegan on a budget
- Be stylish for less using online clothing resale shops
- This week's Readers' Tips