And make or save much, much more!
10 Ways to Spend 99 Cents
Great Reads for a Summer of Saving
3 Ways to Guarantee a Smart Buy
Being frugal isn't always about how little you can spend. Sometimes it's about spending a little money to save even more. So with that in mind, here are 10 ways to spend 99 cents and save a whole lot more. Which one or two will you try?
- Discover 50 smart, simple and practical ways to save money around the house. 50 Ways to Save Money Around the House
- Nice gifts for family and friends don't have to be expensive. Birthdays? Christmas? 99 Affordable Gifts for Everyone on YOUR List!: Practical, Budget-Friendly Gifts
- Marketing expert Steve Jocks shares his Internet Marketing secrets to success. 7 Steps To Making Money Online: 99 Cent Report To Make Money On The Internet
- Lots of people undervalue themselves. Whatever you want in this life, your mind first must be the equivalent of it. How Much Money Do You Really Believe You Can Have?
- Where would you like to go...cheaply? The Best 99 Cent Travel Guide Available
- The "Granddaddy of All Motivational Literature" and was the first book to address what makes a winner. Think and Grow Rich
- Your insurance is no good if it doesn't pay for losses. How to Understand & Buy Insurance & Get Your Insurance Company to Pay Off
- How much could your business make for you? 99 Ways To Grow Your Business On A Budget
- A book that will teach you step-by-step how to create a budget and will help you manage your money better! Personal Finance: Budgeting and Saving Money
- Get out of debt and stay that way forever! Debt Free for Life: The Ultimate Guide to Get Out of Debt
- Ready for a romance novel? Ok, this last offering won't save or make you money. But, we figured you probably needed a break! Angel and the Cowboy
Take the Next Step:
- Start a high yield savings account with Discover Bank.
- Visit the TDS library for more on the wisdom of saving small amounts.
- Now that you're saving a little, where should you put your savings to get the best return?
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Debt from my past is preventing me from saving for my future! Tell us: Yes, debt is hindering my ability to save and I could use help dealing with it! or No, debt is not a problem but I am trying to get ahead financially!
More Money Tips & Tools
- How to get a faster tax refund
- Personal finance calculators everyone should use
- Why you should know your credit card payment cutoff time
- Saving-money secrets of the rich and frugal
- 5 low-risk ways to earn higher interest now
- How to save money fast
- 7 IRA withdrawals that don't trigger a penalty
- This week's Readers' Tips