And make or save much, much more!
10 Ways to Spend 99 Cents
Great Reads for a Summer of Saving
3 Ways to Guarantee a Smart Buy
Being frugal isn't always about how little you can spend. Sometimes it's about spending a little money to save even more. So with that in mind, here are 10 ways to spend 99 cents and save a whole lot more. Which one or two will you try?
- Discover 50 smart, simple and practical ways to save money around the house. 50 Ways to Save Money Around the House
- Nice gifts for family and friends don't have to be expensive. Birthdays? Christmas? 99 Affordable Gifts for Everyone on YOUR List!: Practical, Budget-Friendly Gifts
- Marketing expert Steve Jocks shares his Internet Marketing secrets to success. 7 Steps To Making Money Online: 99 Cent Report To Make Money On The Internet
- Lots of people undervalue themselves. Whatever you want in this life, your mind first must be the equivalent of it. How Much Money Do You Really Believe You Can Have?
- Where would you like to go...cheaply? The Best 99 Cent Travel Guide Available
- The "Granddaddy of All Motivational Literature" and was the first book to address what makes a winner. Think and Grow Rich
- Your insurance is no good if it doesn't pay for losses. How to Understand & Buy Insurance & Get Your Insurance Company to Pay Off
- How much could your business make for you? 99 Ways To Grow Your Business On A Budget
- A book that will teach you step-by-step how to create a budget and will help you manage your money better! Personal Finance: Budgeting and Saving Money
- Get out of debt and stay that way forever! Debt Free for Life: The Ultimate Guide to Get Out of Debt
- Ready for a romance novel? Ok, this last offering won't save or make you money. But, we figured you probably needed a break! Angel and the Cowboy
Take the Next Step:
- Get the interest you deserve! Compare money market and savings account rates with our best rate finder. It only takes a minute and your privacy is completely protected.
- Visit the TDS library for more on the wisdom of saving small amounts.
- Now that you're saving a little, where should you put your savings to get the best return?
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.