It is possible to have fun on a budget
Keeping Up with Overly Expensive Friends without Going Broke
The 2-Minute Dollar Stretcher
Tips for Balancing Friends and Finances
Fun and Frugal Date Ideas
How to Find a Frugal Mate
Video: The Decadent Frugal Lifestyle
The average person spent $2,605.00 on entertainment last year. Did you? And did it break your budget? It can be tough to keep up financially with friends who make more than you do. Or at least spend like they make more. If entertainment costs are putting you in debt, The Dollar Stretcher editor Gary Foreman has some advice on stretching your entertainment dollars wisely without missing out on all the fun.
Take the Next Step
- Could spending 5 minutes reading a newsletter twice a week save you time and money every day? Dollar Stretcher Tips readers think so. Subscribe and find out how many ideas stretch your day and your dollar! Subscribers get a copy of our ebook Little Luxuries: 130 Ways to Live Better...For Less for FREE.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Money-Saving Tools for 20 Somethings
Popular This Week
- 4 first-apartment tips for frugal millennials
- 7 steps for millennials buried in student debt
- 6 tips for merging finances as newlyweds
- 4 to-do's for millennials who want to own a home
- 5 dumb things millennials do with money
- Writing a job winning resume
- Best apps for automatic savings
- How to win a scholarship
- This week's Readers' Tips