10 Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Teens
by Paige Estigarribia
Christmas Activities for Teens
Happy Holidays with Teens
During the holidays, we're always searching for perfect gifts for friends and loved ones, but teenagers can sometimes be especially hard to buy for. We've compiled a list of fun stocking stuffers that teens might enjoy. Take a look and see if these ideas might work for the teen on your gift list.
Yes, you read that right. There are such things as bacon flavored candy canes. And if your teenager loves all things bacon, this might be a perfect treat!
Winter brings cold temperatures that can sometimes be harsh on skin. To take care of chapped lips, why not look for a lip balm stocking gift?
It's next to impossible to text when wearing winter gloves, but there's no need to let hands get cold during winter texting marathons. These texting gloves are the perfect way for teens to keep hands cozy and text-friendly.
Teenagers love their music. And if they want to share their tunes with friends, this little mini speaker could be the perfect stocking stuffer solution.
For teens on the go, a simple and small ID and Credit Card Wallet may be the perfect gift accessory. It's easy to take-along and great for purses or backpacks.
There's nothing like warm ears and good music to get you through a blustery winter day. These headphones would be the perfect stocking stuffer mix of cozy and fun.
Almost every teenager has an electronic device, and those devices all have chargers, right? So how can friends tell their chargers apart when they are all charging at the same spot? These car charger ID beads are a simple way to temporarily label chargers, so they don't get mixed up.
Be sure to save on your online holiday shopping!
Receive cash back on your purchases when you use the ebates cash back site.
This is a great gift for new drivers, so they are reminded not to drive fast or text and drive.
A fun card game could be the perfect stocking stuffer for your teenager or even a group of teenagers. It's a great way to spur on conversation and have a little fun, too.
This silly book pokes fun at taking selfies everywhere. It's a funny little book parody great for a humorous take on the selfie.
Paige Estigarribia is a writer for The Dollar Stretcher who enjoys writing about food, frugal living, and money-saving tips. Visit Paige on Google+.
Take the Next Step:
- Visit the TDS library for great gift ideas for kids and teens.
- Never pay full price online again. See what you can save on these 14 cash back sites.
- It's tough raising kids today! You need every time and money saving idea you can find. That's why you'll want to get our free weekly Dollar Stretcher for Parents newsletter. You'll find great ideas designed just for parents that will help your family 'live better...for less'! Subscribers get a copy of our ebook Little Luxuries: 130 Ways to Live Better...For Less for FREE.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Prices keep rising while my income remains stagnant and I worry I am heading for debt trouble. Tell us: Yes, I think I am heading for debt trouble and could use some help! or No, I am not in debt trouble but I am always looking for new ways to help keep my budget on track!
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- 9 ways to extend the life of clothing
- 5 ways volunteering can benefit you and your community
- 10 free ways to rediscover everyday joys
- This week's Readers' Tips