How to get started selling your craft creations to make extra cash or make a living
Making Money with Your Crafting
The 2-Minute Dollar Stretcher
Make Money Selling the Stuff You Make
Turning Your Hobby into Extra Income
Sharing Your Skills for Extra Money
Less Expensive Hobby & Craft Supplies
Are you an avid crafter? Do family and friends often compliment your creations or ask you to make something for them? Why not use your crafty talents to make some extra cash? In this episode of the The 2-Minute Dollar Stretcher, we'll quickly tell you some ways to get started selling your crafts. Who knows? Selling your crafts to make some extra cash could someday turn into a way to make a living.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Prices keep rising while my income remains stagnant and I worry I am heading for debt trouble. Tell us: Yes, I think I am heading for debt trouble and could use some help! or No, I am not in debt trouble but I am always looking for new ways to help keep my budget on track!
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- Why you might want to become a housesitter
- How to be a vegetarian or vegan on a budget
- Be stylish for less using online clothing resale shops
- This week's Readers' Tips