"Does this help you?" Contest
TDS Summer of Savings
by Paige Estigarribia
If you're like us here at TDS, saving money is a top priority. Our TDS tips and information comes in all shapes and sizes from saving on pet care to better explanations about life insurance. So which articles help you? We want to know! We are running a giveaway for anyone who takes a look at the articles in the widget below and tweets the articles that would help them save money. Check out our articles in the giveaway widget below and tweet the one, two, or all four articles that you think will help you save! Two random winners will win a $25 Amazon gift card! Be sure to tweet the article from the rafflecopter widget, as that's the only way that we can count your entry. And share this page with your friends, so they can save and have a chance at winning too. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Prices keep rising while my income remains stagnant and I worry I am heading for debt trouble. Tell us: Yes, I think I am heading for debt trouble and could use some help! or No, I am not in debt trouble but I am always looking for new ways to help keep my budget on track!
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- 9 ways to extend the life of clothing
- 5 ways volunteering can benefit you and your community
- 10 free ways to rediscover everyday joys
- This week's Readers' Tips