Should you consider selling your unused jewelry?
Selling Jewelry in Your 50s and 60s
interview by Gary Foreman
The Best Way to Turn Collectibles into Cash
Selling Gold? Understand the Exchange Rate to Get the Best Deal
Video: Inherited Jewelry: What to Save, What to Sell
Inexpensive Retirement Party Ideas
Your husband gave you a diamond necklace for your 10th anniversary, but it's been sitting unused for years. Should you consider selling it? To help us answer that and other questions, we've invited Andrew Fabrikant of FabOn5th to join us on The Dollar Stretcher interview.
Andrew Fabrikant is a partner in FabOn5th, a nationwide leader in buying diamonds and estate jewelry. His family has been in the business for over 100 years and is recognized worldwide for their ability to assess each item of jewelry not only for its intrinsic worth but its aesthetic value, its market desirability and history.
Take the Next Step:
- Use this tool to maximize your retirement by determining the best age to take your Social Security benefits. Don't leave thousands on the table by taking Social Security at the wrong time.
- Subscribe to After 50 Finances. You've learned how to work smarter, not harder. This weekly newsletter is dedicated to people just like you. Subscribers get a FREE copy of our After 50 Finances Pre-Retirement Checklist, a list of everything you need to do to be ready for retirement.
- Determine if debt could derail your retirement and what you can do about it now. Our checklist can help you. Afterall, one of the most important ingredients for a comfortable retirement is to be debt free when you retire.
- Find information geared specifically for Baby Boomers in The Dollar Stretcher section dedicated to your financial issues. If you're over 50 your financial needs are different. And so are your questions.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
More Money Tips & Tools
- Why smart people are poor
- Understanding mortgage APR and interest rate
- Do I need a stockbroker or a financial planner?
- Saving-money secrets of the rich and frugal
- 5 low-risk ways to earn higher interest now
- How to save money fast
- 7 IRA withdrawals that don't trigger a penalty
- This week's Readers' Tips