Is it possible?
Becoming a Work At Home Mom
interview by Gary Foreman
5 Tips for Working at Home with Kids
Redefining Work as a Stay-at-Home Parent
How to Avoid Work-At-Home Scams
At-Home Income for One-Income Families
You'd like to stay home with your kids, but you still need some income. Is it possible to be a work at home mom? To help us answer this question and more about getting started as a work at home mom, we invited Linsey Knerl of 1099mom.com to join us on The Dollar Stretcher Interview.
Linsey Knerl is responsible for 1099mom.com. She's mother to 6, and helps support her family as a blogger, consultant and public speaker.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
We're still paying off last Christmas and worry how we'll afford the holidays this year without charging it again! Tell us: Yes, we could use help getting out of the debt trap we're in! or No, debt is not a problem for us but I'm always looking for ways to trim my family's expenses further!
Money-Saving Tools for Families
Trending This Week
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- What is the best tool to start teaching my teen to manage money?
- Buying and selling toys on Craigslist
- Home remedies for common winter ailments
- Cheaper kitty litter
- This week's Readers' Tips