Make your holiday traveling easier and more comfortable
10 Things to Make Travel Easier
by Paige Estigarribia
10 Ways to Save on Rental Cars
10 Steps to Zap Holiday Stress
As exciting as holiday travel plans can be, there's definitely an element of planning and preparation involved. You might be really excited about all the activities planned for your vacation, but you also may be thinking about how uncomfortable that upcoming long flight or drive may be. We've found a few products that may make your holiday traveling easier and more comfortable. Take a look!
If you find your neck getting stiff during long car rides or plane trips, this pillow could be great for car, plane, or train passengers. It provides comfortable neck support for those long rides.
If you're anything like me, you tend to get cold on long car rides or plane trips. This comfortable travel blanket looks like a lightweight way to stay warm during your travels.
Are you planning to take your four-legged family members with you on your trip? If so, these collapsible food and water bowls would be the perfect way to keep Fido comfortable on the ride.
There is nothing worse than spilling your drink all over when you're on a long car ride. This insulated thermos mug promises to be leak proof and great for hot and cold drinks.
This travel charger is pretty much a go-to charging accessory for phones and tablets. It adapts to any different devices, and it even has adapters depending on the type of outlet you're using.
If your legs tend to get cramped or uncomfortable on long flights or car rides, this inflatable leg rest may help with staying comfortable on your trip.
If you're planning on taking jewelry on your trip, it's a good idea to make sure it's all nicely organized. A jewelry organizer not only keeps your jewelry all in one place, but it keeps your jewelry tangle free, too.
It's always nice to be prepared, especially if your car battery dies on a long car trip. This handy car emergency kit with jumper cables would be great to take along so that you're prepared in case your car gives you trouble.
If you're planning to do a fair amount of walking during your vacation, bringing along a waterproof day pack is a good idea. You can take along extra snacks, drinks, and even clothes if you need them.
Just like your jewelry, your cosmetics need to stay organized for your vacation. Why not take a look at this travel hanging bag, so your items stay right where you can find them?
Holiday traveling can be lots of fun, but it can also be stressful. Hopefully, these items will make your holiday travels a little bit easier.
Paige Estigarribia is a writer for The Dollar Stretcher who enjoys writing about food, frugal living, and money-saving tips. Visit Paige on Google+.
Take the Next Step:
- Is debt preventing you from traveling to your preferred destinations? The Dollar Stretcher can help you get to those places you'd rather go. Start taking the steps to get out of debt today and work toward the vacation destinations of your dreams.
- Save up to 80% off with LivingSocial's Daily Deals!
- Visit the TDS library for ways to save money, time, and stress by planning your holiday well ahead of Christmas day.
- Join those who 'live better...for less' - Subscribe to The Dollar Stretcher newsletter, a weekly look at how to stretch both your day and your dollar! Subscribers get a copy of our ebook Little Luxuries: 130 Ways to Live Better...For Less for FREE!
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
Helpful Tools & Resources
- How to save $1000 while living paycheck to paycheck
- Cheat Sheet: How to get the best auto insurance deal
- Do I have a debt problem?
- Reduce your debt step by step
- Find a better credit card rate
- Where can you get the best savings account rate?
- Simplfy budgeting with this recommended tool
- Get your free credit score
- Cost cutting tips and tricks
- Sources of extra cash