Would you like to get lower prices on big ticket items?
How to Haggle Your Way to a Discount
by Gary Foreman
Mastering the Art of Haggling
Video: Negotiate a Better Deal on Anything
16 Ways to Make Haggling Work for You
Would you like to get lower prices on big ticket items? We believe you can. You just might have to forgo shopping online and actually leave your house to do it. In The Dollar Stretcher Interview, we get some money-saving haggling tips and tricks from Bobby Hoyt of MillennialMoneyMan.com.
Bobby Hoyt graduated in 2012 with $40k in student loan debt. In 2 short years he paid it off on a high school teacher's salary. Along the way he began a blog called MillennialMoneyMan.com and quit his job to start a financial education company for young people.
Take the Next Step
- Join those who 'live better...for less' - Subscribe to The Dollar Stretcher newsletter, a weekly look at how to stretch both your day and your dollar! Subscribers get a copy of our ebook Little Luxuries: 130 Ways to Live Better...For Less for FREE!
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Money-Saving Tools for 20 Somethings
Popular This Week
- 4 first-apartment tips for frugal millennials
- 7 steps for millennials buried in student debt
- 6 tips for merging finances as newlyweds
- 4 to-do's for millennials who want to own a home
- 5 dumb things millennials do with money
- How does your student loan debt stack up?
- Dream wedding on a real budget
- 8 dumb interview mistakes new grads make
- This week's Readers' Tips