Advice from Mom: Triple Chocolate Mess (for the slow cooker)
by Rae Osenbaugh
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE MESS (for the crockpot)
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 small bag chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
Spray crockpot with non-stick spray. Mix all igredients. Pour into crockpot. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Serve in a bowl with ice cream.
Rae is our Mom in residence here at Dollar Stretcher. She knows all those things that moms are supposed to know but you're too embarrassed to ask your own mom. Write her at Rae@kdsi.net.
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- Is your family normal? See how other households spend their money
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- What's on sale in November
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- Kids' activities for Thanksgiving gatherings
- 5 ways to reduce the cost of kids' clothing
- What's the best way to bring a puppy into your family?
- 13 things to teach your children that will make their financial lives easier
- How a single mom can create multiple income streams
- Instead of toys for Christmas
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator