Advice from Mom: Triple Chocolate Mess (for the slow cooker)
by Rae Osenbaugh
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE MESS (for the crockpot)
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 small bag chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
Spray crockpot with non-stick spray. Mix all igredients. Pour into crockpot. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Serve in a bowl with ice cream.
Rae is our Mom in residence here at Dollar Stretcher. She knows all those things that moms are supposed to know but you're too embarrassed to ask your own mom. Write her at Rae@kdsi.net.
Trending on TDS
- Get creative in the kitchen and save #TDSPantryChallenge
- 7 ways to keep college costs in check
- Home remedies for common winter ailments
- Buying and selling toys on craigslist
- Hiding debts from your spouse
- Is it possible to stay at home with your kids?
- Homemade cat food
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- January bargains in the supermarket and beyond
- Raising kids that launch Video
- 8 tips to successfully work from home
- Best places to sell 8 popular household items
- 5 dumb ways to spend money on your kids
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator