Advice from Mom: Triple Chocolate Mess (for the slow cooker)
by Rae Osenbaugh
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE MESS (for the crockpot)
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 small bag chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
Spray crockpot with non-stick spray. Mix all igredients. Pour into crockpot. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Serve in a bowl with ice cream.
Rae is our Mom in residence here at Dollar Stretcher. She knows all those things that moms are supposed to know but you're too embarrassed to ask your own mom. Write her at Rae@kdsi.net.
We're still paying off last Christmas and worry how we'll afford the holidays this year without charging it again! Tell us: Yes, we could use help getting out of the debt trap we're in! or No, debt is not a problem for us but I'm always looking for ways to trim my family's expenses further!
More Money-Saving Tips for Families
- Snap up these 9 deals in August
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- How your family can make a difference on $5 or less
- The perks of part-time work
- Modeling impulse control for your children
- Business ideas for kids
- This week's Readers' Tips