Advice from Mom: Triple Chocolate Mess (for the slow cooker)
by Rae Osenbaugh
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE MESS (for the crockpot)
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 small bag chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
Spray crockpot with non-stick spray. Mix all igredients. Pour into crockpot. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Serve in a bowl with ice cream.
Rae is our Mom in residence here at Dollar Stretcher. She knows all those things that moms are supposed to know but you're too embarrassed to ask your own mom. Write her at Rae@kdsi.net.
Trending on TDS
- 9 homemade toys for toddlers and preschool boys
- 10 steps to help your college student avoid scholarship scams
- What is the best type of life insurance for new parents?
- How to assemble affordable emergency supplies
- Don't penny pinch the romance out of your marriage
- 5 steps to raising a money-savvy teen
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in July
- 5 ways kids learn and earn from Minecraft
- 5 ideas for a kid-free mom cave
- In your 30s with kids? You need life insurance
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator