Advice from Mom: Triple Chocolate Mess (for the slow cooker)
by Rae Osenbaugh
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE MESS (for the crockpot)
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 small bag chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
Spray crockpot with non-stick spray. Mix all igredients. Pour into crockpot. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Serve in a bowl with ice cream.
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
Rae is our Mom in residence here at Dollar Stretcher. She knows all those things that moms are supposed to know but you're too embarrassed to ask your own mom. Write her at Rae@kdsi.net.
More Money-Saving Tips for Families
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- The 11 best bargains at the checkout counter in May
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- Improve your sleep for less
- How to get through prom season with the budget intact
- Planning a family reunion on a shoestring
- Tween girl's birthday party ideas Readers' Solutions