The Thinking Man's Toilet
by Sherm Turner
I need your help because as a VIP, I need a thinking man's toilet installed. When the council meets most times I'll use the toilet to get a chance to think. Relaxing helps me think, so please help!
That is an easy one, because I'm a thinking man too. Instruct your plumber to use a "deep seal gasket" connection for the toilet. Then install the toilet in a " bed of plastic plumbers puddy " underneth the entire toilet base. Note that now your toilet sets on a cushion bed that is flexible and soft.
Sherm Turner is a Master Plumber with over 30 years experience. "Ask the Master Plumber" is his way of encouraging people to help the disabled, elderly, handicapped and children. If you have a question for Sherm, email it to him at: email@example.com.
Also in Home
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 12 ways to lower heating bills
- Will my insurance spike if I rent out my basement?
- Why pay extra toward mortgage principal?
- 5 tips to sell a home before buying another
- 6 ways to stock your "man cave" for under $500
- 6 home projects that don't pay for themselves
- Should I refinance my home equity line?