The Thinking Man's Toilet
by Sherm Turner
I need your help because as a VIP, I need a thinking man's toilet installed. When the council meets most times I'll use the toilet to get a chance to think. Relaxing helps me think, so please help!
That is an easy one, because I'm a thinking man too. Instruct your plumber to use a "deep seal gasket" connection for the toilet. Then install the toilet in a " bed of plastic plumbers puddy " underneth the entire toilet base. Note that now your toilet sets on a cushion bed that is flexible and soft.
Sherm Turner is a Master Plumber with over 30 years experience. "Ask the Master Plumber" is his way of encouraging people to help the disabled, elderly, handicapped and children. If you have a question for Sherm, email it to him at: email@example.com.
Also in Home
- Creating an outdoor kitchen
- Eliminating bed bugs
- Managing home projects
- Saving on water one drop at a time
- Cheaper summer cooling
- Inexpensive landscaping ideas
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- How spring cleaning can save you money
- 4 secrets to budgeting for a home purchase
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?