The Thinking Man's Toilet
by Sherm Turner
I need your help because as a VIP, I need a thinking man's toilet installed. When the council meets most times I'll use the toilet to get a chance to think. Relaxing helps me think, so please help!
That is an easy one, because I'm a thinking man too. Instruct your plumber to use a "deep seal gasket" connection for the toilet. Then install the toilet in a " bed of plastic plumbers puddy " underneth the entire toilet base. Note that now your toilet sets on a cushion bed that is flexible and soft.
Sherm Turner is a Master Plumber with over 30 years experience. "Ask the Master Plumber" is his way of encouraging people to help the disabled, elderly, handicapped and children. If you have a question for Sherm, email it to him at: email@example.com.
Also In This Week's Issue
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- How to regain storage space and cut the clutter
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 12 ways to lower heating bills
- Free fireplace logs
- 8 kitchen remodeling projects for under $500
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 6 hazards your home insurance won't cover
- How to save on mortgage as rates rise
In The Dollar Stretcher Community
Get free money-saving articles in your inbox each week!
Sign up for our free weekly newsletter Surviving Tough Times.