The Thinking Man's Toilet
by Sherm Turner
I need your help because as a VIP, I need a thinking man's toilet installed. When the council meets most times I'll use the toilet to get a chance to think. Relaxing helps me think, so please help!
That is an easy one, because I'm a thinking man too. Instruct your plumber to use a "deep seal gasket" connection for the toilet. Then install the toilet in a " bed of plastic plumbers puddy " underneth the entire toilet base. Note that now your toilet sets on a cushion bed that is flexible and soft.
Sherm Turner is a Master Plumber with over 30 years experience. "Ask the Master Plumber" is his way of encouraging people to help the disabled, elderly, handicapped and children. If you have a question for Sherm, email it to him at: email@example.com.
Also in Home
- DIY backyard waterfall
- Painting a basement floor
- Make your own laundry detergent
- Do-it-yourself home remodeling on the cheap
- Simple steps to lower your water and sewer bills
- Decorating with yard sale finds
- Managing your mortgage
- The cheapskate's guide to flooring
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- Does staging really raise a home's price?
- 6 energy-saving projects for your home
- The right way and wrong way to pay down your mortgage
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- How much equity can you cash out of your home?
- 6 home projects that don't pay for themselves
- Should I refinance my home equity line?