Recalls and TSB's
courtesy of Bob, The Auto Answer Man
We are owners now of our second Mazda MPV. This one is a '94 and the previous one was an '89. After our experience and talking to many other MPV owners, we find no solution to an annoying "tapping" noise the engine makes, sometimes better and sometimes worse. It is common to the vehicle and nothing seems to solve it. Any ideas?
Try going to http://www.alldata.com; there you will be able to find out if there are any service notices (problems that are documented by the manufacturer). If Mazda knows about it, then it's there.
Bob, The Auto Answer Man
If you have a question for Bob send it to: . He's able to answer many of them personally and we'll include the best questions in future issues of The Dollar Stretcher.
Also in Home
- Buying carpet for less
- Inexpensive backyard play areas
- Eliminating bed bugs
- Managing home projects
- Furnishing your first apartment
- 7 low-cost ways to beat the heat
- Happy homemaking the homemade way
- DIY furniture remakes
- Inexpensive ways to change color of laminate countertops
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- Does staging really raise a home's price?
- 5 home renovation can raise your insurance rate -- or lead to discounts
- The right way and wrong way to pay down your mortgage
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 3 ways (and 1 reason) to refinance a HELOC
- 6 home projects that don't pay for themselves
- Should I refinance my home equity line?