Recalls and TSB's
courtesy of Bob, The Auto Answer Man
We are owners now of our second Mazda MPV. This one is a '94 and the previous one was an '89. After our experience and talking to many other MPV owners, we find no solution to an annoying "tapping" noise the engine makes, sometimes better and sometimes worse. It is common to the vehicle and nothing seems to solve it. Any ideas?
Try going to http://www.alldata.com; there you will be able to find out if there are any service notices (problems that are documented by the manufacturer). If Mazda knows about it, then it's there.
Bob, The Auto Answer Man
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
Have a car care question? Visit our automotive center and see if we've already answered it or a similar question.
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?