Recalls and TSB's
courtesy of Bob, The Auto Answer Man
We are owners now of our second Mazda MPV. This one is a '94 and the previous one was an '89. After our experience and talking to many other MPV owners, we find no solution to an annoying "tapping" noise the engine makes, sometimes better and sometimes worse. It is common to the vehicle and nothing seems to solve it. Any ideas?
Try going to http://www.alldata.com; there you will be able to find out if there are any service notices (problems that are documented by the manufacturer). If Mazda knows about it, then it's there.
Bob, The Auto Answer Man
Have a car care question? Visit our automotive center and see if we've already answered it or a similar question.
Also in Home
- Sell my house? Or buy a new one first?
- DIY wall décor
- Home upgrades - Smart projects vs. costly mistakes Video
- Putting your lawn mower to bed for the winter
- Give your bathroom an inexpensive makeover
- First-time home buyer's how-to
- Combating carpenter ants
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- How to keep your mortgage data safe from hackers
- 5 home renovations that can raise your insurance rate -- or lead to discounts
- The right way and wrong way to pay down your mortgage
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 3 ways (and 1 reason) to refinance a HELOC
- Flood insurance too high? You may have options
- Should I refinance my home equity line?
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?