Recalls and TSB's
courtesy of Bob, The Auto Answer Man
We are owners now of our second Mazda MPV. This one is a '94 and the previous one was an '89. After our experience and talking to many other MPV owners, we find no solution to an annoying "tapping" noise the engine makes, sometimes better and sometimes worse. It is common to the vehicle and nothing seems to solve it. Any ideas?
Try going to http://www.alldata.com; there you will be able to find out if there are any service notices (problems that are documented by the manufacturer). If Mazda knows about it, then it's there.
Bob, The Auto Answer Man
Have a car care question? Visit our automotive center and see if we've already answered it or a similar question.
Also in Home
- Safe and natural hardwood floor cleaner
- Sectional sofas in small spaces
- Cleaning tile floors
- Could a home security system be right for you?
- Make your own Christmas topiaries
- Natural home clean up
- 6 reasons you shouldn't overimprove your home
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 7 green ways to save money on laundry
- 6 ways to organize your home in the new year
- 6 ways to save on home heating
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?