Potato Peels Got Us All Plugged Up
by Sherm Turner
One of my children tried to put a sinkful of potato skins down the drain the other day. The result was awful blockage that can't get unplugged. Bleach & Drano does not work. Now what?
All Plugged Up
Yes, you are correct that bleach and Drano does not work. Now is the time to call in a good plumber. A good plumber will save you money and further damages to your plumbing system.
Sherm Turner is a Master Plumber with over 30 years experience. "Ask the Master Plumber" is his way of encouraging people to help the disabled, elderly, handicapped and children. If you have a question for Sherm, email it to him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- 15 mistakes to avoid when selling your home
- 9 ways to buy furniture for less
- Need a bigger home? How to maximize the space you already have
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Should I borrow from my home equity?
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?