Ask the Master Plumber: Tired of Leaks
by Sherm Turner
My Husband had fixed the plumbing under the sink four times. It still leaks. Then a plumber was called in. Yep, it still leaks! What are we doing wrong?
First, use the correct plastic pipe cleaner and the correct glue. Make sure that the fittings and pipe ends are fully in the sockets when glued together. Then, let the solvent welded joint set-up and not get fractured. This is important for not having leaks. Most important is that you need a plumber that is a plumber (not a pretender!).
We have several leaks and problems in the ceiling below one bathroom. The walls, floors and ceilings are getting damaged. Is it time to call in a professional?
Yes, now the good plumber can be appreciated for their good work. Because to avoid further property damages it is time to call in a professional like a good plumber.
Sherm Turner is a Master Plumber with over 30 years experience. "Ask the Master Plumber" is his way of encouraging people to help the disabled, elderly, handicapped and children. If you have a question for Sherm, email it to him at email@example.com.
Also In This Week's Issue
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- How to regain storage space and cut the clutter
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 12 ways to lower heating bills
- Free fireplace logs
- 8 kitchen remodeling projects for under $500
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 6 hazards your home insurance won't cover
- How to save on mortgage as rates rise
In The Dollar Stretcher Community
Get free money-saving articles in your inbox each week!
Sign up for our free weekly newsletter Surviving Tough Times.