Ask the Master Plumber: Tired of Leaks
by Sherm Turner
My Husband had fixed the plumbing under the sink four times. It still leaks. Then a plumber was called in. Yep, it still leaks! What are we doing wrong?
First, use the correct plastic pipe cleaner and the correct glue. Make sure that the fittings and pipe ends are fully in the sockets when glued together. Then, let the solvent welded joint set-up and not get fractured. This is important for not having leaks. Most important is that you need a plumber that is a plumber (not a pretender!).
We have several leaks and problems in the ceiling below one bathroom. The walls, floors and ceilings are getting damaged. Is it time to call in a professional?
Yes, now the good plumber can be appreciated for their good work. Because to avoid further property damages it is time to call in a professional like a good plumber.
Sherm Turner is a Master Plumber with over 30 years experience. "Ask the Master Plumber" is his way of encouraging people to help the disabled, elderly, handicapped and children. If you have a question for Sherm, email it to him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also in Home
- How to save energy by monitoring usage Giveaway
- Controlling a messy closet for less!
- How to find the best washing machine for your family
- Reduce your water bills with rain barrels
- Is hanging wallpaper a DIY job?
- Selling your home online
- Creative kids' rooms on a budget
- Natural care of fruit trees
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- Does staging really raise a home's price?
- 5 home renovation can raise your insurance rate -- or lead to discounts
- The right way and wrong way to pay down your mortgage
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 3 ways (and 1 reason) to refinance a HELOC
- 6 home projects that don't pay for themselves
- Should I refinance my home equity line?
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?