Frugal Fitness: Cheap Weight Loss
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
You can *super-charge* your metabolism for weight loss by doing some type of aerobic exercise on a daily basis, such as walking, swimming, jogging, aerobic dance, stationary cycling, bike riding, rowing, stair climbing, etc. Folks, forget this "twice a week" stuff. Our bodies were designed to be active every day! Try to average 30 to 45 minutes per day, but do something *every day*... even if it's only for 10 minutes some days. This will turn on your "fat burning switch"! Give it a try... your metabolism will soar!!
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessfirstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Trending on TDS
- How to calculate shipping costs for eBay sales
- Is Amazon Subscribe & Save worth it?
- Kitty condos for less Slideshow
- Why cheap shoes are a bad buy
- Stretching your hair color dollar
- What's on sale in March
- 5 types of freebies you can snag today
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in March
- 5 dental scams that can put the bite on you
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 5 cheap -- or even free -- ways to exercise