Frugal Fitness: Cheap Weight Loss
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
You can *super-charge* your metabolism for weight loss by doing some type of aerobic exercise on a daily basis, such as walking, swimming, jogging, aerobic dance, stationary cycling, bike riding, rowing, stair climbing, etc. Folks, forget this "twice a week" stuff. Our bodies were designed to be active every day! Try to average 30 to 45 minutes per day, but do something *every day*... even if it's only for 10 minutes some days. This will turn on your "fat burning switch"! Give it a try... your metabolism will soar!!
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessfirstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- 6 things you shouldn't buy in July
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- Beauty or the budget beast?
- Become a blackbelt in smart seasonal shopping
- 10 ways to eat organic on the cheap
- This week's Readers' Tips