About Gardening: That Wascally Wabbit
by Mira Dessy
editor's note: Title to be spoken with Elmer Fudd accent. Thank you for your assistance.
Can you tell me a way other than a fence to get rid of a rabbit in my garden that is eating my plants that is inexpensive and won't hurt the soil? Thanks for any help.
I'm really sorry to tell you this, but other than a fence there is indeed no way that I am aware of to keep rabbits out of your garden. Basically you need to make the fence at least 24" high and to peel back at least 12" of soil to lay the fence material under it since rabbit can burrow.
Also in Home
- Don't let a reverse mortgage leave you homeless Expert Interview
- How to create an outdoor room on a budget
- Cheap home security Slideshow
- Renew your kitchen cabinets for $100
- Buying a kitchen stove
- Killing crabgrass
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- Tha basics of financing a home improvement project
- 4 secrets to budgeting for a home purchase
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?