About Gardening: That Wascally Wabbit
by Mira Dessy
editor's note: Title to be spoken with Elmer Fudd accent. Thank you for your assistance.
Can you tell me a way other than a fence to get rid of a rabbit in my garden that is eating my plants that is inexpensive and won't hurt the soil? Thanks for any help.
I'm really sorry to tell you this, but other than a fence there is indeed no way that I am aware of to keep rabbits out of your garden. Basically you need to make the fence at least 24" high and to peel back at least 12" of soil to lay the fence material under it since rabbit can burrow.
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?