About Gardening: That Wascally Wabbit
by Mira Dessy
editor's note: Title to be spoken with Elmer Fudd accent. Thank you for your assistance.
Can you tell me a way other than a fence to get rid of a rabbit in my garden that is eating my plants that is inexpensive and won't hurt the soil? Thanks for any help.
I'm really sorry to tell you this, but other than a fence there is indeed no way that I am aware of to keep rabbits out of your garden. Basically you need to make the fence at least 24" high and to peel back at least 12" of soil to lay the fence material under it since rabbit can burrow.
Also in Home
- Downsizing to a smaller house
- How to clean a stone fireplace
- Clear out Christmas clutter
- Romantic bedrooms on a budget
- Cleaning dryer vents
- Helping a packrat get organized
- Convenient floor cleaners
- 6 reasons you shouldn't overimprove your home
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 7 green ways to save money on laundry
- 6 ways to organize your home in the new year
- 6 ways to save on home heating
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?