About Gardening: That Wascally Wabbit
by Mira Dessy
editor's note: Title to be spoken with Elmer Fudd accent. Thank you for your assistance.
Can you tell me a way other than a fence to get rid of a rabbit in my garden that is eating my plants that is inexpensive and won't hurt the soil? Thanks for any help.
I'm really sorry to tell you this, but other than a fence there is indeed no way that I am aware of to keep rabbits out of your garden. Basically you need to make the fence at least 24" high and to peel back at least 12" of soil to lay the fence material under it since rabbit can burrow.
Also in Home
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 12 ways to lower heating bills
- Will my insurance spike if I rent out my basement?
- Why pay extra toward mortgage principal?
- 5 tips to sell a home before buying another
- 6 ways to stock your "man cave" for under $500
- 6 home projects that don't pay for themselves
- Should I refinance my home equity line?