About Gardening: That Wascally Wabbit
by Mira Dessy
editor's note: Title to be spoken with Elmer Fudd accent. Thank you for your assistance.
Can you tell me a way other than a fence to get rid of a rabbit in my garden that is eating my plants that is inexpensive and won't hurt the soil? Thanks for any help.
I'm really sorry to tell you this, but other than a fence there is indeed no way that I am aware of to keep rabbits out of your garden. Basically you need to make the fence at least 24" high and to peel back at least 12" of soil to lay the fence material under it since rabbit can burrow.
Also in Home
- 5 reasons to consider living in a tiny house
- Homemade cleanser recipes
- Free fireplace logs
- Updating vinyl blinds for less
- When you can't afford housing repairs
- Winterizing your apartment
- Preventing an annual visit from the rooter guy
- Fall care for your fruit trees
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 7 green ways to save money on laundry
- 5 home renovations that can raise your insurance rate -- or lead to discounts
- APR and mortgage rate: What you need to know
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?