About Gardening: Natural Rose Protection?
by Mira Dessy
Read your 5/11 Natural Bug Repellent. I've got roses with black spot & rust. A friend said to try 1 tablespoon of baking soda, 1 of salad oil & 1 of white vinegar mixed with 1 gallon of water & spray on the leaves ... ever heard of this and does it really work? I've used the lawn solution of soap, coke and ammonia & that seems to keep the lawn green! Thanks.
I have not heard of using this particular mixture. Somehow I don't see salad oil as being good for plants, especially roses. Any rose gardeners out there with experience with a black spot and/or rust repellent?
Take the Next Step:
Also in Home
- Safe and natural hardwood floor cleaner
- Sectional sofas in small spaces
- Cleaning tile floors
- Could a home security system be right for you?
- Make your own Christmas topiaries
- Natural home clean up
- 6 reasons you shouldn't overimprove your home
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 7 green ways to save money on laundry
- 6 ways to organize your home in the new year
- 6 ways to save on home heating
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?