Frugal Fitness: Eat Early, Lose Weight
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Research has demonstrated that you can lose weight just by eating earlier in the day. Breakfast and lunch should be your two largest meals and dinner should be your smallest meal. Also, try to do most of your snacking in the morning and afternoon rather than in the evening. Participants in a research study lost an average of one pound a week without changing the type or quantity of food they ate. The only change they made was to eat earlier in the day! Give it a try!
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Also In This Week's Issue
- Finding great gift cards this season
- 5 creative ways to wrap gift cards
- Frugal winter vacation destinations to beat the cold
- 5 celebrity scholarships you can use for college
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- Best places to sell 8 popular household items
In The Dollar Stretcher Community
Get free household tips in your inbox each week!
Sign up for our free twice weekly newsletter Dollar Stretcher Tips.