Frugal Fitness: Eat Early, Lose Weight
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Research has demonstrated that you can lose weight just by eating earlier in the day. Breakfast and lunch should be your two largest meals and dinner should be your smallest meal. Also, try to do most of your snacking in the morning and afternoon rather than in the evening. Participants in a research study lost an average of one pound a week without changing the type or quantity of food they ate. The only change they made was to eat earlier in the day! Give it a try!
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Also in Lifestyle
- Grocery items you can find on sale in March
- Make your hobby pay for itself
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke
- 4 ways to buy clothes for less
- Home hair coloring tips
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers