Frugal Fitness: Eat Early, Lose Weight
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Research has demonstrated that you can lose weight just by eating earlier in the day. Breakfast and lunch should be your two largest meals and dinner should be your smallest meal. Also, try to do most of your snacking in the morning and afternoon rather than in the evening. Participants in a research study lost an average of one pound a week without changing the type or quantity of food they ate. The only change they made was to eat earlier in the day! Give it a try!
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Trending on TDS
- Free things you can get while traveling
- How to shop for vintage clothing
- How to choose the right gym
- The etiquette of gift exchanging
- Make your own Christmas topiaries
- Gift-giving etiquette tips for the holidays
- 5 ways to look good for less
- 6 ways to get free movies and discounts
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Cut cable-TV costs with internet TV