Frugal Fitness: Eat Early, Lose Weight
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Research has demonstrated that you can lose weight just by eating earlier in the day. Breakfast and lunch should be your two largest meals and dinner should be your smallest meal. Also, try to do most of your snacking in the morning and afternoon rather than in the evening. Participants in a research study lost an average of one pound a week without changing the type or quantity of food they ate. The only change they made was to eat earlier in the day! Give it a try!
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- 6 things you shouldn't buy in July
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- Beauty or the budget beast?
- Become a blackbelt in smart seasonal shopping
- 10 ways to eat organic on the cheap
- This week's Readers' Tips