Frugal Fitness: Eat Early, Lose Weight
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Research has demonstrated that you can lose weight just by eating earlier in the day. Breakfast and lunch should be your two largest meals and dinner should be your smallest meal. Also, try to do most of your snacking in the morning and afternoon rather than in the evening. Participants in a research study lost an average of one pound a week without changing the type or quantity of food they ate. The only change they made was to eat earlier in the day! Give it a try!
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- 8 things you shouldn't buy in April
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- Pay attention to lose weight!
- Budget-minded wedding gifts from the heart
- Affordable solutions to dry hair and split ends Readers' Solutions