Frugal Fitness: Lose Weight, Feel Better
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
You can lose weight, feel better, and decrease your risk of developing heart disease, strokes, and certain cancers, without eating less food... but just changing the type of food you eat. The average American adult consumes about 100 grams of fat per day! That's way to much and the primary reason that over 75% of adults are overweight and at a higher risk for health problems. Reduce your fat intake to 20 to 40 grams per day by eating more fruits, vegetables, whole wheat breads and pastas, and brown rice. Limit your intake of foods that come from animals and foods with added fat. You'll feel better, look better, and you'll be healthier. Give it a try!
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessemail@example.com or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Trending on TDS
- How to calculate shipping costs for eBay sales
- Is Amazon Subscribe & Save worth it?
- Kitty condos for less Slideshow
- Why cheap shoes are a bad buy
- Stretching your hair color dollar
- What's on sale in March
- 5 types of freebies you can snag today
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in March
- 5 dental scams that can put the bite on you
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 5 cheap -- or even free -- ways to exercise