Frugal Fitness: A Good Start
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
If your goal is to exercise consistently, consider exercising in the morning on a daily basis. Statistics demonstrate that over 90% of people who exercise consistently are daily, morning exercisers! Even if you have to get up a little earlier, your exercise will be done and you'll be energized for the day.
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Trending on TDS
- Tools for reaching your goals Slideshow
- Natural flea prevention
- Don't overspend on your wedding
- 8 ways to scam-proof your next vacation home rental
- Tips for profitable yard sale presentation
- What's on sale in March
- 5 types of freebies you can snag today
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in March
- 5 dental scams that can put the bite on you
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 5 cheap -- or even free -- ways to exercise