Frugal Fitness: A Good Start
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
If your goal is to exercise consistently, consider exercising in the morning on a daily basis. Statistics demonstrate that over 90% of people who exercise consistently are daily, morning exercisers! Even if you have to get up a little earlier, your exercise will be done and you'll be energized for the day.
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- 8 things you shouldn't buy in April
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- Pay attention to lose weight!
- Budget-minded wedding gifts from the heart
- Affordable solutions to dry hair and split ends Readers' Solutions