Frugal Fitness: A Good Start
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
If your goal is to exercise consistently, consider exercising in the morning on a daily basis. Statistics demonstrate that over 90% of people who exercise consistently are daily, morning exercisers! Even if you have to get up a little earlier, your exercise will be done and you'll be energized for the day.
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Trending on TDS
- Mix up your own energy drinks
- How to care for suede boots
- The cost of procrastination
- Legitimate work-at-home job opportunities in the education arena
- Selling Mary Kay: A good income source?
- Getting rid of acne
- How to quit your day job for your dream job
- 6 ways to get free movies and discounts
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- A cheat sheet on tipping do's and don'ts
- 6 reasons why it's dumb to buy a smartphone
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke