Frugal Fitness: A Good Start
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
If your goal is to exercise consistently, consider exercising in the morning on a daily basis. Statistics demonstrate that over 90% of people who exercise consistently are daily, morning exercisers! Even if you have to get up a little earlier, your exercise will be done and you'll be energized for the day.
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Also in Lifestyle
- Grocery items you can find on sale in March
- Make your hobby pay for itself
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke
- 4 ways to buy clothes for less
- Home hair coloring tips
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers