Frugal Fitness: A "Super Boost" for Your Metabolism
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Ready for some quick weight loss? No, no, no... I'm not talking about crazy diets or pills, powders and potions! I'm talking about giving your metabolism a "Super-Boost"(tm)! You can do it with two aerobic exercise sessions per day... walking briskly, jogging, cycling, swimming, aerobic dance, rowing, etc. Ideally you should do 30+ minutes in the morning and 30+ minutes in the afternoon or evening. This will send your metabolism through the roof!
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessemail@example.com or visit Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Prices keep rising while my income remains stagnant and I worry I am heading for debt trouble. Tell us: Yes, I think I am heading for debt trouble and could use some help! or No, I am not in debt trouble but I am always looking for new ways to help keep my budget on track!
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- Best September bargains for thrifty shoppers
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- 7 simple living lessons from Grandma
- Saving on home office software
- Being frugal without looking poor
- This week's Readers' Tips