Frugal Fitness: A "Super Boost" for Your Metabolism
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Ready for some quick weight loss? No, no, no... I'm not talking about crazy diets or pills, powders and potions! I'm talking about giving your metabolism a "Super-Boost"(tm)! You can do it with two aerobic exercise sessions per day... walking briskly, jogging, cycling, swimming, aerobic dance, rowing, etc. Ideally you should do 30+ minutes in the morning and 30+ minutes in the afternoon or evening. This will send your metabolism through the roof!
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessemail@example.com or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- Worst 6 products to buy in May if you want a bargain
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- Cheap ways to update your wardrobe as you lose weight
- How to save on outdoor equipment
- Home remedies to sooth the sizzle of sunburn