Frugal Fitness: A "Super Boost" for Your Metabolism
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Ready for some quick weight loss? No, no, no... I'm not talking about crazy diets or pills, powders and potions! I'm talking about giving your metabolism a "Super-Boost"(tm)! You can do it with two aerobic exercise sessions per day... walking briskly, jogging, cycling, swimming, aerobic dance, rowing, etc. Ideally you should do 30+ minutes in the morning and 30+ minutes in the afternoon or evening. This will send your metabolism through the roof!
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessemail@example.com or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Trending on TDS
- On sale in August: From tools to back-to-school
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less
- Do you pay more because of variable pricing?
- Money saving for dog owners Slideshow
- Spending to deal with stress
- How to live like a millionaire Video
- 5 ways to save money on formal clothing
- Could a wedding planner save money?