Frugal Fitness: A "Super Boost" for Your Metabolism
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Ready for some quick weight loss? No, no, no... I'm not talking about crazy diets or pills, powders and potions! I'm talking about giving your metabolism a "Super-Boost"(tm)! You can do it with two aerobic exercise sessions per day... walking briskly, jogging, cycling, swimming, aerobic dance, rowing, etc. Ideally you should do 30+ minutes in the morning and 30+ minutes in the afternoon or evening. This will send your metabolism through the roof!
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessemail@example.com or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Also In This Week's Issue
- Finding great gift cards this season
- 5 creative ways to wrap gift cards
- Frugal winter vacation destinations to beat the cold
- 5 celebrity scholarships you can use for college
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- Best places to sell 8 popular household items
In The Dollar Stretcher Community
Get free household tips in your inbox each week!
Sign up for our free twice weekly newsletter Dollar Stretcher Tips.