Frugal Fitness: A "Super Boost" for Your Metabolism
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Ready for some quick weight loss? No, no, no... I'm not talking about crazy diets or pills, powders and potions! I'm talking about giving your metabolism a "Super-Boost"(tm)! You can do it with two aerobic exercise sessions per day... walking briskly, jogging, cycling, swimming, aerobic dance, rowing, etc. Ideally you should do 30+ minutes in the morning and 30+ minutes in the afternoon or evening. This will send your metabolism through the roof!
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessfirstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Trending on TDS
- How to calculate shipping costs for eBay sales
- Is Amazon Subscribe & Save worth it?
- Kitty condos for less Slideshow
- Why cheap shoes are a bad buy
- Stretching your hair color dollar
- What's on sale in March
- 5 types of freebies you can snag today
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in March
- 5 dental scams that can put the bite on you
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 5 cheap -- or even free -- ways to exercise