Dropped the Thingamajig
by Sherm Turner
I was trying to replace the face plate for my trip-lever waste thingamajig and the linkage broke and fell down into the Bathtub waste tube. What do I do now? Is there anyway to get this out? Should I give up and call a plumber?
Since the thingamajig broke we strongly recommend its time to call a plumber. The good plumber will fix this and save you money and avoid any more unnecessary pipe breakage.
Sherm Turner is a Master Plumber with over 30 years experience. "Ask the Master Plumber" is his way of encouraging people to help the disabled, elderly, handicapped and children. If you have a question for Sherm, email it to him at: sher_msn.com. If you've benefited from his advice, please send a free will donation, on his behalf, to a favorite charity.
Also in Home
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- Does staging really raise a home's price?
- 8 ways homebuyers annoy sellers
- Protect yourself from buying a lemon of a home
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 6 ways to stock your "man cave" for under $500
- 6 home projects that don't pay for themselves
- Should I refinance my home equity line?