Dropped the Thingamajig

by Sherm Turner

Dear Sherm,
I was trying to replace the face plate for my trip-lever waste thingamajig and the linkage broke and fell down into the Bathtub waste tube. What do I do now? Is there anyway to get this out? Should I give up and call a plumber?
-- Whoops

Dear Whoops,
Since the thingamajig broke we strongly recommend its time to call a plumber. The good plumber will fix this and save you money and avoid any more unnecessary pipe breakage.
-- Sherm

True or False

Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!

Sherm Turner is a Master Plumber with over 30 years experience. "Ask the Master Plumber" is his way of encouraging people to help the disabled, elderly, handicapped and children. If you have a question for Sherm, email it to him at: sher_msn.com. If you've benefited from his advice, please send a free will donation, on his behalf, to a favorite charity.

Stay Connected with TDS

Little Luxuries

to any newsletter and get a copy
of our ebook
Little Luxuries:
130 Ways to Live Better...For Less
for FREE!

The Dollar Stretcher
Dollar Stretcher Parents
Dollar Stretcher Tips
The Computer Lady

Your Email:

View the TDS Privacy Policy.

Get Out of Debt