Frugal Fitness: Can't Lose Weight?
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Having trouble losing weight?? Here's a testimonial to the power of weight training...
I took your advice about 10 months back and started weight training. I'm 43 and have been trying to lose weight for 20 years. About 3 months after I started training 3 days per week, my fat started dropping off...I really couldn't believe it! I can tell that my metabolism is elevated. I've been consistently losing 1 to 2 pounds every week for the past 7 months. This has never happened before. I'm a new believer in weight training!
Paula, "pumpin' iron" in Pasadena.
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- 5 things that cost too much in June
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- 10 ways to save on natural skincare
- Buy generic? Or not?
- How to throw an awesome party on the cheap