Frugal Fitness: Can't Lose Weight?
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Having trouble losing weight?? Here's a testimonial to the power of weight training...
I took your advice about 10 months back and started weight training. I'm 43 and have been trying to lose weight for 20 years. About 3 months after I started training 3 days per week, my fat started dropping off...I really couldn't believe it! I can tell that my metabolism is elevated. I've been consistently losing 1 to 2 pounds every week for the past 7 months. This has never happened before. I'm a new believer in weight training!
Paula, "pumpin' iron" in Pasadena.
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Trending on TDS
- 5 ways to save big online on Black Friday
- Getting the best for your flower bouquet dollar
- Vegetarian on the cheap Video
- Homemade weight loss shakes
- Inexpensive holiday table décor
- Inexpensive gift-wrapping ideas
- When you have too much to do
- 5 tips for a budget-friendly vacation
- 6 ways to get free movies and discounts
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- How major airlines compare on fees, perks
- Cut cable-TV costs with internet TV