Frugal Fitness: Can't Lose Weight?
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Having trouble losing weight?? Here's a testimonial to the power of weight training...
I took your advice about 10 months back and started weight training. I'm 43 and have been trying to lose weight for 20 years. About 3 months after I started training 3 days per week, my fat started dropping off...I really couldn't believe it! I can tell that my metabolism is elevated. I've been consistently losing 1 to 2 pounds every week for the past 7 months. This has never happened before. I'm a new believer in weight training!
Paula, "pumpin' iron" in Pasadena.
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Trending on TDS
- Get creative in the kitchen and save #TDSPantryChallenge
- How to start a pet-sitting business
- How to sell your stuff on consignment Slideshow
- 10 things you don't want to get caught doing in your closet
- Cheaper kitty litter
- Grandma's secrets to super skin
- 8 fitness apps to aid your New Year's resolution
- 5 ways to look good for less
- 7 ways to haggle for the best bargain
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 6 ways to significantly boost your income