Frugal Fitness: Can't Lose Weight?
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Having trouble losing weight?? Here's a testimonial to the power of weight training...
I took your advice about 10 months back and started weight training. I'm 43 and have been trying to lose weight for 20 years. About 3 months after I started training 3 days per week, my fat started dropping off...I really couldn't believe it! I can tell that my metabolism is elevated. I've been consistently losing 1 to 2 pounds every week for the past 7 months. This has never happened before. I'm a new believer in weight training!
Paula, "pumpin' iron" in Pasadena.
Check out author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at Landry.com.
Prices keep rising while my income remains stagnant and I worry I am heading for debt trouble. Tell us: Yes, I think I am heading for debt trouble and could use some help! or No, I am not in debt trouble but I am always looking for new ways to help keep my budget on track!
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- How volunteering can save you money
- How to buy a Christmas tree
- Keep your leather coat looking like new
- This week's Readers' Tips