Frugal Fitness: The Top 8
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Pick your "Top 8"! Did you know that the average American family eats the same 8 meals over and over again? So, the key is to switch most of those 8 meals to fairly healthy, low fat meals. If you can convert just 4 or 5 of your meals, you can have a significant affect on the "healthiness" of the food you and your family consume. For more info on healthy eating... mailto:Healthy@Landry.com
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessfirstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Also In This Week's Issue
- Finding great gift cards this season
- 5 creative ways to wrap gift cards
- Frugal winter vacation destinations to beat the cold
- 5 celebrity scholarships you can use for college
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- Best places to sell 8 popular household items
In The Dollar Stretcher Community
Get free household tips in your inbox each week!
Sign up for our free twice weekly newsletter Dollar Stretcher Tips.