Frugal Fitness: The Top 8
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Pick your "Top 8"! Did you know that the average American family eats the same 8 meals over and over again? So, the key is to switch most of those 8 meals to fairly healthy, low fat meals. If you can convert just 4 or 5 of your meals, you can have a significant affect on the "healthiness" of the food you and your family consume. For more info on healthy eating... mailto:Healthy@Landry.com
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessemail@example.com or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Trending on TDS
- What's on sale in September?
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less
- Do you pay more because of variable pricing?
- Money saving for dog owners Slideshow
- Spending to deal with stress
- How to live like a millionaire Video
- 5 ways to save money on formal clothing
- Could a wedding planner save money?