Frugal Fitness: The Top 8
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Pick your "Top 8"! Did you know that the average American family eats the same 8 meals over and over again? So, the key is to switch most of those 8 meals to fairly healthy, low fat meals. If you can convert just 4 or 5 of your meals, you can have a significant affect on the "healthiness" of the food you and your family consume. For more info on healthy eating... mailto:Healthy@Landry.com
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessfirstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- 6 things you shouldn't buy in July
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- Beauty or the budget beast?
- Become a blackbelt in smart seasonal shopping
- 10 ways to eat organic on the cheap
- This week's Readers' Tips