Frugal Fitness: The Top 8
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Pick your "Top 8"! Did you know that the average American family eats the same 8 meals over and over again? So, the key is to switch most of those 8 meals to fairly healthy, low fat meals. If you can convert just 4 or 5 of your meals, you can have a significant affect on the "healthiness" of the food you and your family consume. For more info on healthy eating... mailto:Healthy@Landry.com
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessemail@example.com or visit Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com.
Prices keep rising while my income remains stagnant and I worry I am heading for debt trouble. Tell us: Yes, I think I am heading for debt trouble and could use some help! or No, I am not in debt trouble but I am always looking for new ways to help keep my budget on track!
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- Don't buy these 7 things in August
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- Money saving for dog owners
- What is a catfish and how can it cost you?
- Want to save yourself time? Get balanced
- This week's Readers' Tips