Frugal Fitness: Weight Loss That Works
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
"It really is very simple"! That was my answer to a woman that called me last week. Her question was, "I'm really confused by all the diets these days. What really works? There's research that's been out for years. It's very simple... There is a very direct correlation between activity and being lean.The more active a person is, the leaner they are. The more sedentary a person is, the fatter they are. Enough said.
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessfirstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Trending on TDS
- What's on sale in September?
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less
- Do you pay more because of variable pricing?
- Money saving for dog owners Slideshow
- Spending to deal with stress
- How to live like a millionaire Video
- 5 ways to save money on formal clothing
- Could a wedding planner save money?