Frugal Fitness: Weight Loss That Works
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
"It really is very simple"! That was my answer to a woman that called me last week. Her question was, "I'm really confused by all the diets these days. What really works? There's research that's been out for years. It's very simple... There is a very direct correlation between activity and being lean.The more active a person is, the leaner they are. The more sedentary a person is, the fatter they are. Enough said.
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessfirstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Trending on TDS
- How to calculate shipping costs for eBay sales
- Is Amazon Subscribe & Save worth it?
- Kitty condos for less Slideshow
- Why cheap shoes are a bad buy
- Stretching your hair color dollar
- What's on sale in March
- 5 types of freebies you can snag today
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in March
- 5 dental scams that can put the bite on you
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 5 cheap -- or even free -- ways to exercise