Frugal Fitness: Weight Loss That Works
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
"It really is very simple"! That was my answer to a woman that called me last week. Her question was, "I'm really confused by all the diets these days. What really works? There's research that's been out for years. It's very simple... There is a very direct correlation between activity and being lean.The more active a person is, the leaner they are. The more sedentary a person is, the fatter they are. Enough said.
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessfirstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Also In This Week's Issue
- Finding great gift cards this season
- 5 creative ways to wrap gift cards
- Frugal winter vacation destinations to beat the cold
- 5 celebrity scholarships you can use for college
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- Best places to sell 8 popular household items
In The Dollar Stretcher Community
Get free household tips in your inbox each week!
Sign up for our free twice weekly newsletter Dollar Stretcher Tips.