Hey, Good Looking!!
by Sherm Turner
I know I'm good looking, but not that good looking. Every time the washing machine starts running, the water pipes start to whistle at me so loud that it gets to be annoying. My boyfriend looks and gets very jealous. What should I do?
Just a Lady
Sounds like your boyfriend has a lot to be jealous about. Have him install new washers in your washing machine valves and/or faucet. After he has done a good job please do not tell him about me because I do not want him to be jealous of me!!
Sherm Turner is a Master Plumber with over 30 years experience. "Ask the Master Plumber" is his way of encouraging people to help the disabled, elderly, handicapped and children. If you have a question for Sherm, email it to him at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you've benefited from his advice, please send a free will donation, on his behalf, to a favorite charity.
Also in Home
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 12 ways to lower heating bills
- 8 ways homebuyers annoy sellers
- Why pay extra toward mortgage principal?
- Avoid mortgage closing costs on a refinance?
- 6 ways to stock your "man cave" for under $500
- 6 home projects that don't pay for themselves
- Should I refinance my home equity line?