Better Late Than Never
The bride white of hair stoops over her cane
Her footsteps uncertain need guiding
While down the church aisle with a wan-toothless smile
The groom in a wheelchair comes riding.
Now who is this elderly couple thus wed?
You'll find when you closely explore it
That here is the rare, most conservative pair
Who waited 'til they could afford it!
courtesy of Laugh-A-Lot! - The daily clean-jokes-only list! To join the list, email the message: SUBSCRIBE (No other words!) to email@example.com
Also In This Week's Issue
- Documents you need when disaster strikes
- Where are all the fixed-rate credit cards?
- 5 scary paths that lead to damaging debt
- 6 steps to a successful money talk with your mate
- 5 steps to boost your savings account
- 8 signs you're flirting with financial ruin
In The Dollar Stretcher Community
Get free money-saving articles in your inbox each week!
Sign up for our free weekly newsletter Surviving Tough Times.