Better Late Than Never
The bride white of hair stoops over her cane
Her footsteps uncertain need guiding
While down the church aisle with a wan-toothless smile
The groom in a wheelchair comes riding.
Now who is this elderly couple thus wed?
You'll find when you closely explore it
That here is the rare, most conservative pair
Who waited 'til they could afford it!
courtesy of Laugh-A-Lot! - The daily clean-jokes-only list! To join the list, email the message: SUBSCRIBE (No other words!) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Debt from my past is preventing me from saving for my future! Tell us: Yes, debt is hindering my ability to save! or No, debt is not a problem but I am trying to get ahead financially!
More Money Tips & Tools
- 10 places to look for $500 in savings
- 9 savvy strategies to save for a rainy-day fund
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Don't get married without doing this paperwork
- The emotions behind buying stuff
- Are you responsible for your parents' debts after death?
- This week's Readers' Tips