Better Late Than Never
The bride white of hair stoops over her cane
Her footsteps uncertain need guiding
While down the church aisle with a wan-toothless smile
The groom in a wheelchair comes riding.
Now who is this elderly couple thus wed?
You'll find when you closely explore it
That here is the rare, most conservative pair
Who waited 'til they could afford it!
courtesy of Laugh-A-Lot! - The daily clean-jokes-only list! To join the list, email the message: SUBSCRIBE (No other words!) to email@example.com
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- How to become a millionaire in 7 easy (hah!) steps
- 5 poor ways to save (and how to do better)
- 10 places to look for $500 in savings
- 9 savvy strategies to save for a rainy-day fund
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 6 ways to get help paying your medical bills
- Getting personal finances in order one day at a time
- Can't find a job? Be your own boss!
- Reduce your debt with this free debt course by The Dollar Stretcher
- Reduce your debt payoff time
- Find a better credit card rate
- Get better savings & MMA rates