Better Late Than Never
The bride white of hair stoops over her cane
Her footsteps uncertain need guiding
While down the church aisle with a wan-toothless smile
The groom in a wheelchair comes riding.
Now who is this elderly couple thus wed?
You'll find when you closely explore it
That here is the rare, most conservative pair
Who waited 'til they could afford it!
courtesy of Laugh-A-Lot! - The daily clean-jokes-only list! To join the list, email the message: SUBSCRIBE (No other words!) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trending on TDS
- Do you spend to deal with stress?
- How to live like a millionaire Video
- 5 financial strategies from King Solomon
- Combining loans before a mortgage application
- Should you sell to American Pickers?
- The benefits of volunteering
- 5 steps to negotiating a better and smarter deal
- How to grow savings fast
- 3 money beliefs that hurt your finances
- A cheat sheet on tipping do's and don'ts
- 7 times you can save money by spending money
- 3 tips to get -- and maintain -- the best deals on your cable and cellphone bills
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal