Frugal Fitness: It's What You Eat
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
If you're trying to lose weight, focus your eating on high fiber foods such as fruits, vegetables, and grains. High fiber foods are more filling and typically lower in calorie and fat content than most other foods!
Trending on TDS
- What's it like selling Avon products?
- New ways to sell your stuff online
- 13 ways to have a dreamy wedding for less
- Natural dry hair solutions
- How to find hidden treasure at garage sales
- The young professional woman: The high cost of getting ready for work
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in May
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less