Frugal Fitness: It's What You Eat
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
If you're trying to lose weight, focus your eating on high fiber foods such as fruits, vegetables, and grains. High fiber foods are more filling and typically lower in calorie and fat content than most other foods!
Also In This Week's Issue
- Finding great gift cards this season
- 5 creative ways to wrap gift cards
- Frugal winter vacation destinations to beat the cold
- 5 celebrity scholarships you can use for college
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- Best places to sell 8 popular household items
In The Dollar Stretcher Community
Get free household tips in your inbox each week!
Sign up for our free twice weekly newsletter Dollar Stretcher Tips.