Frugal Fitness: It's What You Eat
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
If you're trying to lose weight, focus your eating on high fiber foods such as fruits, vegetables, and grains. High fiber foods are more filling and typically lower in calorie and fat content than most other foods!
Trending on TDS
- Mix up your own energy drinks
- How to care for suede boots
- The cost of procrastination
- Legitimate work-at-home job opportunities in the education arena
- Selling Mary Kay: A good income source?
- Getting rid of acne
- How to quit your day job for your dream job
- 6 ways to get free movies and discounts
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- A cheat sheet on tipping do's and don'ts
- 6 reasons why it's dumb to buy a smartphone
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke