Lazybones: Easier Bathroom Cleaning
by Paulette D. Bulger
Get a bath glove from the cosmetics department of your favourite store - a rough knit nylon glove. Wear it when you scrub the bathtub or scrub or mop the floor. It replaces those awkward scrub brushes that you have to keep getting and then putting back in the bucket.
Do you want to do things easier, more efficiently, *lazier*? Then join the Lazybones email discussion group! To subscribe send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor: Click Here
Also in Home
- Keep dogs out of your flower beds naturally Slideshow
- 11 carpet hacks
- How to clean a stained smooth cooktop
- How mower maintainance could save you money
- 6 reasons to plant a tree
- Turning a garage into a family room
- 10 ways to save money on your utility bill
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- 6 ways to save on home heating
- 7 ghastly critters that will eat your house
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?