Lazybones: Easier Bathroom Cleaning
by Paulette D. Bulger
Get a bath glove from the cosmetics department of your favourite store - a rough knit nylon glove. Wear it when you scrub the bathtub or scrub or mop the floor. It replaces those awkward scrub brushes that you have to keep getting and then putting back in the bucket.
Do you want to do things easier, more efficiently, *lazier*? Then join the Lazybones email discussion group! To subscribe send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor: Click Here
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- 15 mistakes to avoid when selling your home
- 9 ways to buy furniture for less
- Need a bigger home? How to maximize the space you already have
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Should I borrow from my home equity?
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?