Lazybones: Easier Bathroom Cleaning
by Paulette D. Bulger
Get a bath glove from the cosmetics department of your favourite store - a rough knit nylon glove. Wear it when you scrub the bathtub or scrub or mop the floor. It replaces those awkward scrub brushes that you have to keep getting and then putting back in the bucket.
Do you want to do things easier, more efficiently, *lazier*? Then join the Lazybones email discussion group! To subscribe send email to: email@example.com.
Take the Next Step
- Read more cleaning tips
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor: Click Here
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- Your trickiest cleaning problems solved
- How to eliminate mosquitos for less Insider Report
- Choosing a roadside assistance plan
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?